Out and about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Out and about

Water looks a bit deeper now,must be that global warming!Or maybe the horses had longer legs back then?

Comment

Remember an old RN deep sea diver, telling me that during WW2 , he picked up this Bint in Pompey. They went back to her place, had his wicked way with her, then pulled the blankets over her head and farted. This caused her to spew up his back. I asked him what happened then, he said I leapt out of bed disgusted, wiped my cock on the curtains and fecked off ! No manners some people !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

another day out

Comment

Beautytash weather fer it Jack!

Comment

Cool breeze coaches in the car park so this must be on some ones list

Comment

Beautiful Jack,looks as tho you ad Brill weather. Big fukk off sea frett comin off the North Sea all day up ere dippin the temp ta 12 degrees C so relatively cool. "Troubles" Birthday yesterday so we just settled fer legover n chips!

Comment

They come from miles away to camp out with their tractors, this was day 2 of 3 the beer tent was good a bit pricey as was the food

Comment

Nice weather for it again Jack, No thunderstorms down your way? Nice day up ere yesterday fer a change, bit of a chill breeze comin off the North Sea but lovely blue sky. Cheap scoff as well, ad a gu at catchin me own, "Captain Birds Eye!"
                  P1070689.jpg

Comment

Are you waiting for an enemy beach landing Dave !!.

Comment

Watch out for that shark's fin approaching yer left ankle!

Comment

Good way of feeding yourself and occupying your spare time Dave. Did my usual 30 mile on the bike the knees are not complaining last week every joint in my legs played up found out there was a virus doing the rounds

Comment

Ad a virus the other week Jack, all winter cowd free then copped fer a fukker when the weather turned warmer, but carried on working out at daft o clock every morn n it fukkin creased me. Tha shunt really exercise when thaz gorra virus cos they reckon it can damage thee jam tart but unless laid low wi Flu I allus carry on. They reckon wot dunt kill thee meks thee stronger, don,t know about that but if thaz gunna kipper tha might az well bi duin summat thaz enjoyin cos I tried ta fukk mesen ta dee-ath when I wuz younger but obviously that dint work! Keep pedalling Jack!

Comment

Suffering with a bad back at the moment, again my own fault, got rid of a big concrete planter at the tip the other day. Bit awkward to lift, so just got it at the wrong angle. Serves me right, lesson learnt the hard way.
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Lesson learnt.........till next time!

Comment

That was a two man job Bob
                                Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Working...
                                X