Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Out and about

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    Bill I just found two messages on me phone from the lady in Georgia. She has staying power..... 2900 miles mate. It would be like going to Africa for a date. lol
    Fukkin ell Tone! Wimmin messaging thee from thousands o miles away, tha must bi a reight Gigolo! No fukker ever messages me, mind you I don,t av a dog n bone n me hearings that fukked I,d never hear the Tom Tom drums anyway!

Comment

If you went directly South of Brum 2900 miles where would you be ?
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Bill I just found two messages on me phone from the lady in Georgia. She has staying power..... 2900 miles mate. It would be like going to Africa for a date. lol
        london to moscow mate. shes has her eyes on ye mate
        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

somewhere in morroco or another shittehole or in the ocean

Comment

Knowing the f***ing roads around Birmingham you would probably still be in Brum

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
              somewhere in morroco or another shittehole or in the ocean
              Billy's right. Middle of fukkin nowhere mate, nearest place is called Babou in Benin just 2876mls.

Last edited by Don the Mod; 8 October 2017, 17:57.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                Knowing the f***ing roads around Birmingham you would probably still be in Brum
                For "Blues" fans Ron, Villa Park might as well be a million miles away!

Comment

I just looked I would be deep into Southern Algeria on the Mali border. Fook that I can't go that far for a date don't matter how good lookin' she is.

I just looked at Don's link. Its even farther than I thought.He is right I would be in Benin.
                  Last edited by trubrit2411; 9 October 2017, 04:21.
                  Me

Comment

Ah but sipping a Mint Julep on the veranda with a southern 'Lady' would be better than sitting in the sand with a dusky flyblown prozzie in Benin.Go for it Tone,take one for the regiment!

Comment

I took some video on my trip to Vegas on the Deuce 2008 $3.50 (standard definition)
                      Some one else took this in HD
                      Last edited by jackw102; 14 October 2017, 10:54.

Comment

I just looked I would be deep into Southern Algeria on the Mali border. Fook that I can't go that far for a date don't matter how good lookin' she is.

I just looked at Don's link. Its even farther than I thought.He is right I would be in Benin.
                        Tone, don't worry about it mate, she probably looks like Rab C Nesbitt on a bad day including the knotted hanky on the nut !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                          Tone, don't worry about it mate, she probably looks like Rab C Nesbitt on a bad day including the knotted hanky on the nut !
                          no bob she is a nice looking sheila and she is loaded$

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                            no bob she is a nice looking sheila and she is loaded$
                            Bob she lived on the West Coast she would be wearing me for a jacket mate. As for the dosh well blokes don't care about that do they ? Ever stood gandering at a birds knockers in a boozer and thought I wonder what she has in the bank ? .......No I did'nt think so.
                            Me

Comment

Wondering what she has in her kecks,and how fast I could find out more like!(The money in her purse doesn't come into it cos I've never charged!.......Paid a good few times,but never charged!)

Comment

Funny innit, when thaz young tha dunt give a fukk if she aint washed er growler fer a year, smells like Grimsby Docks n az dangle berries as big az conkers as long az tha gets thee end away. Sign of ageing when tha sees a cute tash really fukkable but thinks ta theesen, "I wonder when wuz the last time she scrubbed er growler n ring piece, n wots the chances o me catchin arf a gross n passin it on ta the missis?" Deffo a fate worse than dee-ath!

Comment

Working...
                                X