• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big City Covid Epidemic.

Gud judge o character that lad Pat!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
      TLO's eldest son,who works in the House of Commons says he's a c.nt so that's good enough for me!
      They are all kunts. All around the world. Only a kunt would want to be one
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
        There is nothing to gain from putting this virus out. I think it escaped from the lab in Wuhan because its too big a coincidence that that is where it started.

I will tell you this though. There is everything to gain from hyping it through the the stratosphere to destroy the most competent vibrant economy in the entire history of America to be able to blame the bloke that created the conditions that made that economy possible. The bloke that has exposed and highlighted the extreme incompetence of the Ruling Class. These bastards had tried everything in their arsenal. Including impeachment None of them worked though. This virus was a gift from the gods. It gave them one last chance before the election to destroy him. Actually they no longer have to destroy Donald Trump....just edge him out.

Democrats and their propagandists jumped in with both feet....and at the moment they are ramping it up to the level of hysteria.....but the virus ain't playing along. Its doing what all flu virus do. It disappearing/disappeared in summer weather. I wont bore you with details but whats been pulled here is nothing short of a Coup on a duly elected President.

Never in the history of America has the the one that lost the election teamed up with the Media and the outgoing President and launched an assault like this. Which only reinforces the idea that Washington DC is an elite closed door Club and anybody that crashes their party will be annihilated. Its ALL about the money at the end of the day. Control of trillions of present and even more future dollars. They want it back and will do anything to get it.....anything.

As for you guys over there ? Your media just joined in. Like the rest of the world. Which forced your Politicians to act because they and even the Doctors did not really know what they had on their hands. So they had to do what they had to do. The vision of a REAL Pandemic scared them shitless. Bodies in the street. Oh the horror. (and rightly so....who can risk that).

This would have been an uneventful traditional Flu season if Donald Trump was not in that White House and up for election THIS YEAR.

You would not have known about this virus. Like we did not know in 68 when 3 Para was chest deep in flood water in Kingston on Thames. But don't worry a little report was leaked yesterday about "The Virus might (might ? lol) clear up real fast in the next two months. Really ? No shit ? Just in time for the Democrats to claim credit for defeating the Plague in the unlikely event this bizarre Jo&Ho team should win. We are being played like fookin' fiddles to the point where it is now insulting our intelligence.

"See. All you had to do was elect us and there would have been no Pandemic. Its all HIS fault."
        (Points finger at Trump)

Excuse me while I throw up.

i agree with everything you say tone but i believe the chinks did it on purpose. trump is killing their economy. so he has to go.
        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
          i agree with everything you say tone but i believe the chinks did it on purpose. trump is killing their economy. so he has to go.
          Billy, neither of your statements make sense mate. I believe the virus originated in China, whether it was lab generated or crossed from animals eaten by humans (like AIDS in Africa), i don't know. Neither do i believe the virus was taken into China and released, by the CIA, as was reported.

China is the manufacturing hub of the world, the US imports more from them than it exports to them, the same applies in the EU. It just does not make sense that the chinks would attempt to destroy the economies of their customer countries. China also owns about 5% of the US debt ($3-5 Trillion), if they called that in they would weaken the USD, but that could harm them too, they need a strong $ to keep their exports cheap. Apart from one small NIKE facility i heard of years ago, I don't know what manufacturing jobs have came back to the US from anywhere abroad, but i doubt it's enough to cause a major disruption to Chinese economy.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Personally I don't believe anybody released it, like all virus diseases it evolved naturally, it's natures way of controlling the population of the planet. Things are born, things die ,these are expected events nothing new. It's just the severity of it that people can't handle. To me the only way to control it is to stick by lockdown rules to reduce the spread. But human nature can't stand being controlled, even if it's for their own good !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I watched Donald getting asked questions today and he really is a moron. Retweeting some stupid conspiracy about Bin Laden not really being killed. There's important stuff he could be talking about but instead of saying 'i accidently retweeted it, these people are retarded, of course Bin Laden is dead' he did his usual, 'some people are saying' 'i don't know' Same with those other nutters, Qanon, who say the Democrats are secret satanic pedophiles. He couldnt even bring himself to reject them. He takes the old, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' to new heights. Always thought he would stroll in at the next election, but i really think people are getting sick of his antics.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                Personally I don't believe anybody released it, like all virus diseases it evolved naturally, it's natures way of controlling the population of the planet. Things are born, things die ,these are expected events nothing new. It's just the severity of it that people can't handle. To me the only way to control it is to stick by lockdown rules to reduce the spread. But human nature can't stand being controlled, even if it's for their own good !
                Correct Bob, and there'll be many more virus's to come, maybe from South America and Indonesia, because of the massive jungle clearances, forcing animals/insects etc, possibly some unknown species, into close proximity with humans.

Comment

And don't forget, Wales, Don. Humans being in very close proximity to sheep. Some of them very, very, close.
                  I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                    And don't forget, Wales, Don. Humans being in very close proximity to sheep. Some of them very, very, close.
                    Where men are men and the sheep are nervous ,
                    Forgive me it's got whiskers on

Comment

See that prog about Don T on heavily biased BBC it's like a nightmare that's turned out to be real.

Comment

Viruses out of China are like buses, There'll be another one along in a minute. The trouble with this one, is that I get the impression they're using it to reset the world. UN Agenda 21 was signed up to in 1992 at the Rio de Janeiro conference by about 179 countries, it's about achieving a sustainable ecology, and while I always knew they'd have to do something about human impact on the ecology one day, I honestly couldn't see how they were going to get all the different countries to actually act in concert on this one, but I'd never thought of a pandemic. I'm not saying that 'they' did it on purpose, but all they had to do was wait for another plague to come out of China, (which was a racing certainty), and use it to put the fear of god into everyone in order to get compliance to the 'new normal', which is going to be a great deal more unpleasant in the future than it is at the moment. Lockdowns, banning cars from cities, discouraging air travel, you name it, it's already happening, and it's the thin edge of a very thick wedge. The future looks bleak, I think.

Comment

It's all about control Charlie:

emerson.jpg

Comment

You're telling me it's about control. We're fecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                              Billy, neither of your statements make sense mate. I believe the virus originated in China, whether it was lab generated or crossed from animals eaten by humans (like AIDS in Africa), i don't know. Neither do i believe the virus was taken into China and released, by the CIA, as was reported.

China is the manufacturing hub of the world, the US imports more from them than it exports to them, the same applies in the EU. It just does not make sense that the chinks would attempt to destroy the economies of their customer countries. China also owns about 5% of the US debt ($3-5 Trillion), if they called that in they would weaken the USD, but that could harm them too, they need a strong $ to keep their exports cheap. Apart from one small NIKE facility i heard of years ago, I don't know what manufacturing jobs have came back to the US from anywhere abroad, but i doubt it's enough to cause a major disruption to Chinese economy.
                              Don ,My belief is that the chinks set this free,

Comment

Originally posted by jim scott View Post
                                Don ,My belief is that the chinks set this free,
                                Having studied this virus and "Pandemic" and its timing and Politics I believe they did too. Damn good chance.
                                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X