Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big City Covid Epidemic.

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
    It’s on Trump Channel though so how can we believe it. This is a man who said it would all be gone by April. 170,000 deaths later..

put the blame where it belongs fuuuukin china
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
      Billy, I agree, China is to blame ,but like Boris, the Donald wus being a big man, wi the herd immunity idea n by the time they realised ,Big man disnae stop this virus, it wus too late thousands died because o them pair o arseholes

Comment

. I knew that would get you going, Billy. Lol. By the way i see another Trump mate as been arrested. It’s good to see the courts are draining the swamp.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I agree it started in China Billy, that's been established, but i doubt very much it was done deliberately. There is no advantage to China to destroy the world economy which they are leading.

. I knew that would get you going, Billy. Lol. By the way i see another Trump mate as been arrested. It’s good to see the courts are draining the swamp.
          There's still plenty of swamps to go Steve, we're surrounded by them, all they do is change them.

The last swamp don't like this one...
          trumo.jpg

...this fukker can't lead another, he's only a possible stepping stone for Harris...
          dementia.jpg

...so it's...
          4more.jpg
          ...of entertainment.
          Last edited by Don the Mod; 21 August 2020, 09:23.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Thought 'slow Joe' did a good speech this morning. Be interesting to see how many lies and mistakes the genius makes.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Its all a big money squandering game and as Tone sez 'we are not in it'

Comment

Looked pretty cheap and a box of fireworks, Wig. Think, Donald will bring out all the bells and whistles because he loves a big production.

Comment

Thought 'slow Joe' did a good speech this morning. Be interesting to see how many lies and mistakes the genius makes.
                  he is a good reader,take away the telepromter and see how he goes.
                  shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

MSM when a medic goes off script.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Owd Doc Benito knows the score.

Comment

Thats exactly what going on here. Media doing their utmost to flog it....and Doctors scratching their heads wondering why a flu season has been hyped through the roof.

See her and him, The pro manipulators when they see their "Authority questioned ???
                        We all been had by the media....and if you back track it to its genesis it was started by CNN... MSNBC...The New York Times. All Never Trumpers... Who leaped on the news out of Wuhan in the first week of Jan.

You just got fooked over by the Yank Media and then a week later the worlds Media.
                        By the way if you are interested enough, which I am, Google how many Media "stars" are married or related to top tier Democrats it will blow your fookin mind
                        Check out Media star Cuomo ....his bro Gov Cuomo of Noo Yark..... and daddy used to be Gov Mario Cuomo also of Noo Yark.

Or dont. Keep being had.

All over the world....It's a Club ...and you ain't in it
                        Last edited by trubrit2411; 21 August 2020, 19:42.
                        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                        Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                          Owd Doc Benito knows the score.
                          That lot may destroy his career. It would here Dave. Lefty media would focus on him and totally destroy him. Their is no disagreeing here with the Left Wing now. Not while they are on their crusade to destroy Trump.

Why do you think Bannon has just been arrested. The bloke that nailed him is a top New Your Democrat Attorney General.

Bannons Crime ? He is Trumps mate. Its about tying him up on the run in for the election.Prevent him going to bat for Don lad They are trying to isolate and destroy Trump. They may just do it at this rate.
                          Last edited by trubrit2411; 21 August 2020, 19:56.
                          Me

Comment

Never heard Cuomo trying to hide it, Tone. He mentions it all the time. Of course the biggest media star of them all is in the White House.

Comment

Talking of Bannon (as you say, Tone, 'Trump's mate' ) Nothing to see here.https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/steve...ht-guo-wengui/ he does like some Chinese people then. Looks like most of the money, 'allegedly' ripped off gullible donators, was spent on pies.
                              Last edited by stephenfrank; 22 August 2020, 02:12.

Comment

We 'll see' ... be interesting to see if this pans out. Right now I have this on the same list as Impeachment
                                I think Bannon is to smart for this.... that million bucks was probably his lunch money for a few wiks if he took it. He has a habit of leading the Dems into traps.

Last edited by trubrit2411; 22 August 2020, 02:43.
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X