in 2009 turning pro.
    Twenty one pro fights to date
    Eubank Junior is latest debate.

A split decision Saunders wins
    Eubank slow starting things.
    Steps up the pace after round six
    not much chance of a quick fix.

Billy joe wins world title@clik

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Re: Billy Joe Saunders.

Poor fight contested by two very ordinary fighters. WBO? Another Mickey Mouse organisation, should only be one like the good old days, just a money making racket. I see that twat Frank Warren still hangin around, geezer is as bent as an Arabs dagger! PISS POOR!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Poor fight contested by two very ordinary fighters. WBO? Another Mickey Mouse organisation, should only be one like the good old days, just a money making racket. I see that twat Frank Warren still hangin around, geezer is as bent as an Arabs dagger! PISS POOR!
      i was boxing mad as a youngster- i could name anybody who was anybody- when they started splitting the titles up i began to lose track of things
      -i'm told it makes more work available for the boxers- i remember warren getting shot over something

Comment

Ex Royal Maureen Terry Marsh was suspected but never charged. Finished his career though, pity cos he was a good little scrapper with the heart of a Lion. Downward slope in my opinion was when they reduced the length of Championship bouts fer elf n safety reasons. Rounds 13 to 15, definitely the "Championship" rounds, sorted the men from the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
          Ex Royal Maureen Terry Marsh was suspected but never charged. Finished his career though, pity cos he was a good little scrapper with the heart of a Lion. Downward slope in my opinion was when they reduced the length of Championship bouts fer elf n safety reasons. Rounds 13 to 15, definitely the "Championship" rounds, sorted the men from the boys.
          he finished as world champ-clever man marsh
          still well to do now

Comment

Working...
          X