"PSST, It's your stag"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

Anusol cream is a good remedy for itchy ring; just don't keep the tube anywhere near your toothpaste.

Comment

Fukkin ell Chris! I,ve dun that mesen!

Comment

Posted this before;

I can confirm that these two products should never be in close proximity to each other. Especially when the user is hungover to fukk.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
          Anusol cream is a good remedy for itchy ring; just don't keep the tube anywhere near your toothpaste.
          Or the Algipan !!
          I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Dance of the flaming arsehole!

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
              you get a ring of confidence.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

All most of us can hope for these days is a ring of continence!

Comment

Women's Beach Volleyball

Comment

Of course they have absolutely no idea about the likely effect of that may have on any normal bloke who just happens to walk past. Summat going on here, the more wimmin protest about blokes trying to leg them, the less f***king clothing they wear. I asked she who must be obeyed WTF? She says:

The woman always makes the rules.

The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification

No man can possibly know all the rules

If a woman suspects the man knows the rules she must immediately change some or all of the rules

The woman is never wrong

If the woman is wrong it is due to a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the man did or said

The man must apologise immediately for causing said misunderstanding

The woman may change her mind at any time

The man must never change his mind without the express written consent of the woman.

The woman has every right to be angry or upset at any time

The man must remain calm at all times unless she wants him to be angry or upset

The woman must under no circumstances let the man know whether she wants him to be upset or angry.

Any man who cannot abide by the rules is a wimp and has no backbone

If the woman has PMT all of the rules are nul and void

The woman is ready when she is ready

The man must always be ready

WE ARE F***ED!

Comment

I love the red bikinis presentation at 36sex...sorry, secs.

Comment

Abortion of UBCO would do them the world of good.
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                          Abortion of UBCO would do them the world of good.

"QUE"

Comment

Sorry Don, that should have read portion, UBCO means Uncle Bobs Cock Oil !
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Perhaps 'a portion' rather than 'abortion' might've made it clearer Bob!

Comment

Need somewhere to hang a wet duffle coat anyone?

The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating." ...

The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”

Sally raised her hand. She said, “My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.”

The teacher said, “Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”

Little Johnny raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.

Johnny said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight!”

The teacher sat down and cried.

Comment

Working...
                                X