• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

Look but don,t touch fer me now!

Comment

Even looking can be risky for you at the moment Dave!

Comment

Nice check canopy that is

Comment

Just say NO...

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Safer than fukkin Growler if tha gets found out!

Comment

See the Canadians have just legalised recreational cannabis, think they might just regret that decision !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                See the Canadians have just legalised recreational cannabis, think they might just regret that decision !
                Nah. No big deal Bob. Not even as bad socially as beer. The reason it was outlawed in the first place was because it grew wild and the Govt couldn't tax it. It was in competition with Alcohol which they could tax. So they slapped it on the same list as moonshine. Then they demonized it to scare people. Same with magic mushrooms. Indians bin using it socially and medically for thousands of years with no problem, unlike booze which drives them bananas

You gotta pay the bastard Govt their share..... Now they can tax it through the internet its ok. Alcohol will do you in way more and way faster than weed. I have never done it but I bet I am the only one around here who ain't. Everybody is at it. No ill effects. No hangover. Also get this....No violence....Dunno what it does to yer lungs though. Probably same as what booze does to your liver.
                Last edited by trubrit2411; 18 October 2018, 04:46.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                  What Tony said, there's some states making good money on it.

Take a look at the sales numbers states have tallied thanks to medical cannabis:

Arizona $406.7 million Minnesota $9.6 million
                  Connecticut $50 million Montana $31.8 million
                  Delaware $7.1 million New Hampshire $7.2 million
                  Florida $17.4 million New Jersey $37 million
                  Hawaii $17.2 million New Mexico $54.2 million
                  Illinois $91.1 million New York $40.9 million
                  Michigan $633 million Rhode Island $60.2 million

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    Nah. No big deal Bob. Not even as bad socially as beer. The reason it was outlawed in the first place was because it grew wild and the Govt couldn't tax it. It was in competition with Alcohol which they could tax. So they slapped it on the same list as moonshine. Then they demonized it to scare people. Same with magic mushrooms. Indians bin using it socially and medically for thousands of years with no problem, unlike booze which drives them bananas

You gotta pay the bastard Govt their share..... Now they can tax it through the internet its ok. Alcohol will do you in way more and way faster than weed. I have never done it but I bet I am the only one around here who ain't. Everybody is at it. No ill effects. No hangover. Also get this....No violence....Dunno what it does to yer lungs though. Probably same as what booze does to your liver.
                    Same here Tone, never tried it. Getting closer though. With all the aches and pains, loads have said you should smoke it. Have moaned about it all my life but will give it a go before I shuffle off. I bet Donald's sick about it, he'd love to be raking in money by following Canada, but the nutty evangelists would go mad.
                    Last edited by stephenfrank; 18 October 2018, 11:34.
                    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

The old stuff,as in 60's type weed is harmless,but the new genetically modified stuff,'Skunk',is the one that does the damage!Whilst on it everything's fine,no violence as has been said,but it contains 60% or so more of the psychoactive stuff than the old stuff,and causes paranoia,and other brain damage,to the extent people are now having to be locked in the loony bin,or are killing people,so to say no harm is done by this stuff is misleading at best.

Comment

My daughter suggested I use cannabis oil, fukk that, i'll just continue being a grumpy old bastard and drink myself to death.

Comment

You don't get any form of high from the oil,but it certainly has some magic healing abilities for all kinds of ailments!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                            My daughter suggested I use cannabis oil, fukk that, i'll just continue being a grumpy old bastard and drink myself to death.
                            Mine suggested WD 40, reckons it sorted her bike.

Comment

Mine suggested boiling my head in it, so I must be bad !
                              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

This fukkers either got her head on backwards, her arse on backwards or fukkin huge camel toes.

Comment

Working...
                                X