• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johns avatar

...pic, dropped a sky into it John, it's a bit crude, but it was a quicky:

Comments on the smock?

John sky pic.jpg

Re: Johns avatar

Oh dear your beret looks black John (shock, horror)
    Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Hope your not suggesting John is a Hat, Ian ? Funny though I tried adding colour to a photo on My Heritage Web Site. and it turned our berets black. Good Photo though John !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

great photo i have a few photos from 1970s and most of the colour photos look black age i think
        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Billy, usually photos from then are tinged orange. This is caused by the chemicals degrading. It is an easy to fix in Photoshop, you just remove the colour caste. Very rarely, you get one that is near impossible to repair, i've done hundereds and only had one defeat. If you have any you want done, email them to me; membership @bafc DOT org DOT uk.

Comment

Photoshop is a great piece of kit but quite pricy, I had an old version 5.5 , but it doesn't want to know windows 11 mate !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Same here Bob, running CS2 (for free), on Win10, but i'll have to go Win11 at some point.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Don it's a shame really because it is a brilliant piece of kit, some try to ape it but they don't come up to the same standard, but enjoy it while you can !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I used to be quite good with it, but i lost it 6yrs ago when my computer died, so didn't have it anymore. I tried a program called GIMP, which does all the things PS does, just very differently. I just could not get on with it.

When this computer died a couple of months ago i found CS2 on my USB stick. I forgot i had it. I am struggling to re-learn it, as all my tutorials were on my wireless drive which this recovered version of Windows doesn't want to know.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

thanks don
                    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Don, have you tried googling it under photoshop manuals, just a guess but you might be able to download it mate.
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X