A Turner turns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Turner turns...

...a Miller mills etc. But she would be the best artisan to have is this one. Imagine the delight at meeting her and so dedicated to her art she even manages the material.

siemens.jpg

Re: A Turner turns...

Don,t spit luv, keep fukkin swallerin!

Comment

When I was in the LFB, at Knightsbridge Fire Station, they had a Station Officer Swallow, and a Sub Officer Gobbell on the same watch, which showed that someone up at Staff arranging the postings had a sense of humour.

Comment

Bit like them two workmates Charlie, Ben Doon n Phil M,acverty

Comment

Still laughing after reading that, reminds me of a bloke who showed me his pass one day the name was, A.W. Anker !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

The owd WW11 story o Churchill inspectin the troops who,d bin teld that if owd Winston stopped ta ask anyone in the ranks their name, they wo ta shout out loud n clear. Inspectin the ranks owd Winston stopped n asked a nervous young lad iz name. "I LITTLER!" the lad shouted at the top of iz voice, the C O fukkin fainted n the lad wuz marched at the double ta the Guardroom under close arrest. Poor fukker dint av a clue worreed done wrong but all became clear when thi realised tharriz monica wuz "Ian Littler!

Comment

Still laughing at that one, A bloke who when given the word of command Quick March ! Would set off swinging the same leg and same arm, the Drill Pig said to him ,What's your name ? bloke replied, Wood Sergeant ! Drill Pig replied, Have you got a brother called feken plank ?
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
              X