Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharia Police...

...here we go, it's the beginning:

Here you are the first "civilian street patrol" in the West Midlands endorsed by the Police...

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Sharia Police...

Street watch been around for years.. local people to help police and have no police powers.

Interesting thing is MET police say more and more local people would rather film the police getting set upon by thugs than lend a hand.. a lot of this is also planned...

To be honest the ladt time I saw a local pc or pcso was years ago and if any ilk wants to patrol with a high vis vest on.. gud on em...

As long as theyre helping the community I dont give a flying turd their background..

Of course...dressed like that around my gaff they would be askng for grief...

I mite look into trolling the streets and bang a few heads meself... plenty of candidates for a beasting
    Last edited by Kit Karson; 20 November 2018, 12:58.
    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Ohno! Street watch is non confrontational... no use to me..
      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Just reviewed the attack on police by thugs which was filmed and according to chair of police federation no members of the public helped the officers.. although he failed to credit the passing biker who stopped and got one of the thugs in a head lock.. kind of rubbishes the chair's moaning about lack of public support...
        HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Fook me....... Handsworth. My owd stomping ground. It was part the reason I left. Look at it now. Its Lahore. If you think that is OK Kit. I think you have been brainwashed somehow. You are one of those frogs getting boiled alive mate. If you think Britain as you know it can survive that I don't know what to say.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
            Fook me....... Handsworth. My owd stomping ground. It was part the reason I left. Look at it now. Its Lahore. If you think that is OK Kit. I think you have been brainwashed somehow. You are one of those frogs getting boiled alive mate. If you think Britain as you know it can survive that I don't know what to say.
            I was born there. Don't think I'll be heading back anytime soon, unless Dennis 2 does really well in Brum and the want to give me the Freedom of the City. I suppose I'd have to revisit my birthplace in Soho Rd and stick a plaque on a curry house.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Was born and started to be raised in Handsworth til Hitler sent that EU c**t Junker to bomb the shit out of our humble dwelling. Think the bombers could do with another sortie or two over Handsworth.

Comment

[QUOTE=trubrit2411;215933]Fook me....... Handsworth. My owd stomping ground. It was part the reason I left. Look at it now. Its Lahore. If you think that is OK Kit. I think you have been brainwashed somehow. You are one of those frogs getting boiled alive mate. If you think Britain as you know it can survive that I don't know what to

I was brainwashed.by Reg long ago... or they liked to think I was... free thinking ... dont just follow the herd kinda guy.. anyone gota prob with that.. Ill meet you outside.. milling style...

Ps I aint into Sharia law neither.. live and let live until you enter my gaff then its my way or the high way I am into
                Last edited by Kit Karson; 20 November 2018, 16:08.
                HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

First one to drink 8 pints of Robinsons Bitter and absail down the arches is the winner kit.
                  It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by RAB View Post
                    First one to drink 8 pints of Robinsons Bitter and absail down the arches is the winner kit.
                    Trouble is Rab if its a dodgy barrel.. not left long enuf to settle there mite be a lot of chunderi g down on the crowd below... then agsin who cares.. bring it on...
                    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Start point is The Emigration on Hall Street at high noon tomorrow.

Comment

Start point is The Emigration on Hall Street at high noon tomorrow.
                        We really should meet up before we snuff it Rab... r u still in the area?
                        HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by RAB
                          Dukinfield Kite
                          I should be back and available after new year... maybe meet up for a snifter or two?

It's like a dating site in here.......
                          HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

If you are in Blackpool for the reunions see you at the legion .

Comment

If you are in Blackpool for the reunions see you at the legion .
                              gud idea.. should be going
                              HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Working...
                              X