X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prose-The demise of 1 Para-Wiki History

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Now

Wot thaa torkin abaaht kunt! Nowt ta do wi our old man indeed! Blown up serving at the sharp end with em! Fukked im fer the rest of iz short life, no fukkin wonder eee wuz allus in a bad mood wi ignorant kunts like thee around. You rude ignorant TWAT!
    prove it

you must have the death certificate

Comment

I don,t have to prove fukk all to a miserable doubting kunt like thee. Just hope that the owd man is either propping up the bar or in the betting shop up in Valhalla, his favourite pastimes, and miraculously when tha kippers they decide to let a complete wanker like thee into that sacred place, he clocks thee n knocks seven kinds o shit outa thee!

Comment

I don,t have to prove fukk all to a miserable doubting kunt like thee. Just hope that the owd man is either propping up the bar or in the betting shop up in Valhalla, his favourite pastimes, and miraculously when tha kippers they decide to let a complete wanker like thee into that sacred place, he clocks thee n knocks seven kinds o shit outa thee!
        my shit comes out in scented sachets-he'll try eating it

Comment

In his life he scraped much better shite off the bottom of his shoes than a complete kunt like you, you brave from a distance, complete bottleless Bastard!

Comment

they say truth hurts-more truth
            clik

From Wednesday 17th to Friday 26th September this year thousands of friends and relatives of the fallen and the final few who fought there 70 years ago will gather to commemorate the Battle of Arnhem.

Comment

In his life he scraped much better shite off the bottom of his shoes than a complete kunt like you, you brave from a distance, complete bottleless Bastard!
              yak yak yak- go back to sheffield and face them-runner

From Wednesday 17th to Friday 26th September this year thousands of friends and relatives of the fallen and the final few who fought there 70 years ago will gather to commemorate the Battle of Arnhem.

Comment

Down ta Leicester first on the schedule ta come lookin fo thee ya kunt!

Comment

Speed kills.
                  I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

OUCH!!!!

Comment

Down ta Leicester first on the schedule ta come lookin fo thee ya kunt!
                      just look in here-you will find me

In a film made over a period of more than a month, HPANWO TV investigates Secular Hall in Leicester, home of the Leicester Secular Society. See: http://www.l...

Comment

Fukkin ell John Boy, if that,s thee? I think tha needs ta loyse some o that blubber befoor tha faces me in combat. Bi like twatting a blancmange!

Comment

Fukkin ell John Boy, if that,s thee? I think tha needs ta loyse some o that blubber befoor tha faces me in combat. Bi like twatting a blancmange!
                          more at

In a film made over a period of more than a month, HPANWO TV investigates Secular Hall in Leicester, home of the Leicester Secular Society. See: http://www.l...

Comment

Thy ant lost much blubber yet John Boy. Are tha sure tha dunt spend most o thee time in the battlecruiser next door?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                              Speed kills.
                              not as good as white sharks

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
                                not as good as white sharks

Comment

Working...
                                X