Glad to be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glad to be back

Don, my apologies, I thought you meant the profile pic with the Huli Chief. On the helo pic, the guy to my right is a former 45 CDO and SFSG guy. Hes a very cool operator and I've worked with him since 2011.
    ​Crack Hardy

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Bit slow on the uptake, just got thee message. I live up ere in Seaham County Durham these days cos "Trouble" got hoo-am sick after 40 years in dee daa land, or cudda bin me she got sick of. Anyway, she can,t get rid o me that easily! Big problem is that she az ta translate wot the natives are saying ta me n also wot I,m saying ta them. Strange that they don,t understand, "Ahhh da guin mate o dy oreight?"
      Dave, there's a book published called, Larn Yasel Geordie. If I spot it I'll send it to you !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by JMW View Post
        Don, my apologies, I thought you meant the profile pic with the Huli Chief. On the helo pic, the guy to my right is a former 45 CDO and SFSG guy. Hes a very cool operator and I've worked with him since 2011.
        Jase I was taking the piss mate, I was referring to the profile pic.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Tidak Masala mate, i'm sure Chief Matiabe is still kicking about up in the Highlands. Not sure if I'll venture up there on this job, but if I do, Ill be sure to inform him he is being drooled over by Airborne Warriors
          ​Crack Hardy

Comment

Working...
          X