Is Pat's Alias...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Pat's Alias...

Plenty o fibre down thee Gregory giz em floatation.

Comment

That's what you get for eating twigs and leaves !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

is it just me who throws about 4 sheets of bog paper down the bog pre-crap, just to kill the splash sound (in case the vicar is downstairs) as they hit the water?

Comment

Bit of sphincter and stomache muscle control you can get it into the water before breaking off.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
            Bit of sphincter and stomache muscle control you can get it into the water before breaking off.
            Just measured it Don, it is 14 inches from arse-hole to surface of water in bog, what the f**k are you eating to produce 14 inch turds FFS?

Comment

Haggis,Square Sausage and deep fried mars bars are a staple diet in Scotland.
              It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

I produce some that I swear I can feel releasing from the back of my neck,and nearly need to snap them off at my arse and start again to avoid being hydraulically lifted off the bog! Regular every morning within 5 minutes of leaving my bed,no constipation in this house!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                  I produce some that I swear I can feel releasing from the back of my neck,and nearly need to snap them off at my arse and start again to avoid being hydraulically lifted off the bog! Regular every morning within 5 minutes of leaving my bed,no constipation in this house!
                  Pat - that would not be hydraulic - no fluid involved - Mechanical event is more accurate
                  I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Have you superceded Don as site pedant Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                      Have you superceded Don as site pedant Kev?
                      Not possible to supersede Don, but I am a student of his ......
                      I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

You have learned well Grasshopper.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Working...
                        X