Blind Faith Psychosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blind Faith Psychosis

Tha can say that agee-an Tone. Look ow many churches the Victorians built ta keep the masses under control by purrin the fear o God into em. Fire n Brimstone they were told, even remember me dear old Mum saying that as a bin lid she went ta church 3 times on a Sunday! Fukkin ell I,d av bin rollin in it, 3 lots o collection money ta spend at the sweet shop!

Comment

I fancied the Vucars daughter and bought her a lucky bag from sweet shop with the collection money. Sunday Skool was the pits
      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Once gorra job in a little village in North Wales called Buckley, out on the piss I pulled a cute little piece o tash while,st demonstrating me skills on the dart boord. Fukkin ell, she dint arf like Fagin. When I got back to the digs n got chatting to the land lady I found out she wuz the local stiff necks daughter! "Bless Me Father, Cos I Have Sinned!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
          Once gorra job in a little village in North Wales called Buckley, out on the piss I pulled a cute little piece o tash while,st demonstrating me skills on the dart boord. Fukkin ell, she dint arf like Fagin. When I got back to the digs n got chatting to the land lady I found out she wuz the local stiff necks daughter! "Bless Me Father, Cos I Have Sinned!
          religion-the ancient police force-now in decay

Comment

All about the Aristocracy keeping the plebs in their place, and the stiff necks shagging their kids. TWATS!

Comment

All about the Aristocracy keeping the plebs in their place, and the stiff necks shagging their kids. TWATS!
              all preachers pimp a living

Comment

there is a programme called 'the big question'
                this sunday morning- the question is-did man create god-could be interesting viewing

Comment

True old saying John, If he duz exist, BIG IF! "God created the World, Man created Religion"

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
                    there is a programme called 'the big question'
                    this sunday morning- the question is-did man create god-could be interesting viewing
                    thank you all for contributing on the topic

Comment

Working...
                    X