Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claudio Raniieri

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Me late brother, Jim lived in Markfield a suburb of Leicester John. 2 years older than me, like chalk and cheese. He was academic, Grammer school, University, me Secondary Modern, thick as a bulls lug whose only interest was sport. Back in 72 he was a gaffer at a big quarry down that way, Bardon Hall I think it was called? November 72 he organised to take the lads out to a battlecruiser games night somewhere in the sticks down that way. Before setting off they drew lots to see who would stay sober to drive back home. One o the lads drew the short straw, so the other 3 including bro cud go on the lash, and on the way back in Jims Company car, kid driving down a country lane miss timed a bend and jam jar finished up in a ditch, instantly catching fire, then exploding, incinerating all inside. Jim was 27, wife and two toddlers waiting at home for none arrival of hubby and Dad.
    Bad year 72, I left the mob, the owd man keeled over and kippered on iz way to work in June, then this bag o bollox in the November, almost gorra fukkin season ticket fer funerals! Still as they say, "Life Goes On", make the most of every day.

my father died when he was 20-heart attack-where is this caring god [small g]

Comment

I think it,s the self centered Twat who resides at No.10. Dunt give a fukk about proper people!

Comment

Me late brother, Jim lived in Markfield a suburb of Leicester John. 2 years older than me, like chalk and cheese. He was academic, Grammer school, University, me Secondary Modern, thick as a bulls lug whose only interest was sport. Back in 72 he was a gaffer at a big quarry down that way, Bardon Hall I think it was called? November 72 he organised to take the lads out to a battlecruiser games night somewhere in the sticks down that way. Before setting off they drew lots to see who would stay sober to drive back home. One o the lads drew the short straw, so the other 3 including bro cud go on the lash, and on the way back in Jims Company car, kid driving down a country lane miss timed a bend and jam jar finished up in a ditch, instantly catching fire, then exploding, incinerating all inside. Jim was 27, wife and two toddlers waiting at home for none arrival of hubby and Dad.
        Bad year 72, I left the mob, the owd man keeled over and kippered on iz way to work in June, then this bag o bollox in the November, almost gorra fukkin season ticket fer funerals! Still as they say, "Life Goes On", make the most of every day.

Well thats a sad owd story mate.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          michael caine said on telly-treat every day like its your last

Comment

One of many while,st negotiating the assault course of life Tone, just keep guin till tha reaches the finish, then guess wot? It,s thee own fukkin funeral! Well all I can say is that if there is such thing as a God, he dunt arf like tekkin the piss!
            Never feel down tho, cos thiz allus some poor sod worse off than thee, n if any kunt starts moaning ta me about depression, I tell em to gu visit a kids cancer Ward n soort thee sen out!

Comment

Know what to mean Dave. All I know is.... walk out the house in the morning and take what ever the day brings on the chin.
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

Know what to mean Dave. All I know is.... walk out the house in the morning and take what ever the day brings on the chin.
                indeed-we have no choice

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
                  indeed-we have no choice
                  Ranieri sacked

Claudio Ranieri was sacked as Leicester City manager on Thursday night, nine months after guiding the club to the first top-flight trophy in their 133-year history.

Comment

What a difference a year makes! Just a pity that the overpaid undertalented footy players that are the scourge of the modern game (No longer a sport) just big business for money grabbing foreign bastards, can,t be sacked for their lack of talent and commitment. A manager does not become bad at his job over night, it,s the spoilt twat players who dictate the terms and it,s a fukkin disgrace. Same thing with Arsene Wenger, in my opinion the best manager over the past 20 years, who always encourages football to be played in the correct entertaining way. His team always near the top of the league, even if no silver ware is always achieved, his teams always good to watch, but now the spoilt bastard fans are calling for his head, fukkin idiots!
                    These twats ought to be Blades fans, we never win owt, but loyalty is the true quality of following your footy team through thick and thin, deffo more thin in our case, but 20,000 still turn out to watch em play in the 3rd tier of the game, and at least we lashed out big in the transfer market by buying the tea lady a new apron. Now that,s a club with true ambition!

Comment

What a difference a year makes! Just a pity that the overpaid undertalented footy players that are the scourge of the modern game (No longer a sport) just big business for money grabbing foreign bastards, can,t be sacked for their lack of talent and commitment. A manager does not become bad at his job over night, it,s the spoilt twat players who dictate the terms and it,s a fukkin disgrace. Same thing with Arsene Wenger, in my opinion the best manager over the past 20 years, who always encourages football to be played in the correct entertaining way. His team always near the top of the league, even if no silver ware is always achieved, his teams always good to watch, but now the spoilt bastard fans are calling for his head, fukkin idiots!
                      These twats ought to be Blades fans, we never win owt, but loyalty is the true quality of following your footy team through thick and thin, deffo more thin in our case, but 20,000 still turn out to watch em play in the 3rd tier of the game, and at least we lashed out big in the transfer market by buying the tea lady a new apron. Now that,s a club with true ambition!
                      Dave,last year was the first miracle iv'e
                      ever witnessed.
                      Ranieri made leicester and himself world famous. Leicester
                      was jam packed even on Sundays
                      ive watched every
                      game this year.

Unless its piss ups round Vardy's house. If I know about it Ranieri must know and so will the owners.

The replacement will prove a lot.
                      Last edited by johnb; 24 February 2017, 15:49.

Comment

Vardy? just another thick Wendy fan from Sheffield, born n bred just outside the Disaster Stadium, so no surprise to us Blades fans as another idiot who can be described as possessing less brains than a pork pie! Football went all skew wiff when the days of a decent living wage topped up by a win bonus ended. Now they can spend all season tossing it off or on the treatment table earning a fortune. All wrong and hopefully the balloon will go up sooner rather than later!

Comment

Vardy? just another thick Wendy fan from Sheffield, born n bred just outside the Disaster Stadium, so no surprise to us Blades fans as another idiot who can be described as possessing less brains than a pork pie! Football went all skew wiff when the days of a decent living wage topped up by a win bonus ended. Now they can spend all season tossing it off or on the treatment table earning a fortune. All wrong and hopefully the balloon will go up sooner rather than later!
                          I fancy Pearson back at the foxes

Comment

Naa tha dunt want that Wendy kunt. Tha wants someone like Roy Keane ta gi that other Wendy kunt a gud twattin when eee starts givin lip. That Wendy twat n iz mates got Ranieri the tin tack!

Comment

Working...
                            X