No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie

For some unexplained reason this thread won't allow likes etc so members are forced to get off their arses and say somat... Just saying... No agenda...
    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

ha, you should have a closer look Pete, we was in a back street

Comment

I take it back taz, looking extremely suave.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

thanking you kindly Steve, suave coming from you is indeed an honour hows the ozzie press today? 60 all out should be going down well down under

Comment

As you would expect,They are not getting a lot of sympathy taz. Might be a good idea if they take their time coming home.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I must say that (approaching the summer of my years)I deliberated before starting this thread but you have all made me most welcome and for that I thank you.

In this ever changing world it's refreshing to discover that some things remain constant and the IQ of the Airborne soldier being but one!

With that in mind I feel that some definatives should be set:

1.Anyone under5`8" is a dwarf
              2.Anyone over 5`8" is a freak of nature.
              3.Anyone who hasn't served in 9 Independent Para Sqn R.E.is clearly compensating(But don't feel bad Karma can be improved in the next life)

If God made Paras so Marines could have something to aspire to(and He clearly did) I feel there is some relativity between Shiney 9 and other units.

Before the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune start:Know that I forgive you.(Such is the maturity of man from Shiney 9)
              Keith.
              9th Independent Parachute Sqn.R.E. 16 Independent Para Bgde.

Comment

This halo is getting tighter and tighter!
                Keith.
                Keith.
                9th Independent Parachute Sqn.R.E. 16 Independent Para Bgde.

Comment

I suggest that we start up the 9 Squadron Morris dancing team, that way we can batter the shite out of every bugger that disagrees with us with a pigs bladder and a feckin big stick. Without causing to much bloodflow and alienating people as they can be calmed by little tinkling bells.
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Think the killers did a song about 9 SQdn ... Lyrics.... Are we human or are we Morris dancers....
                    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                      Think the killers did a song about 9 SQdn ... Lyrics.... Are we human or are we Morris dancers....
                      not sure about that one Kit, but I do know that Queen did a song about 9 Sqn. 'We Are The Champions"

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                        not sure about that one Kit, but I do know that Queen did a song about 9 Sqn. 'We Are The Champions"
                        I thought it was " I want to be free".

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                          I thought it was " I want to be free".
                          that was me Colly song taff

Comment

It used to be " Anybody got a light mate "
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                              I suggest that we start up the 9 Squadron Morris dancing team, that way we can batter the shite out of every bugger that disagrees with us with a pigs bladder and a feckin big stick. Without causing to much bloodflow and alienating people as they can be calmed by little tinkling bells.
                              And all these years I thought 9sqn were Morris dancers! Learn something every day and today it seems that is my learning moment
                              I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Kev I used to play the spoons mate, until because of the noise someone threatened to ram them up my arse. So just thought Morris Dancing was a little more subtle !
                                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                                X