Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Miler 2014 write-up

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
    john, I think he was hoping to get the part of ET when they do a remake of it, they had a prod about in it decided there was nothing in it and gave him a course of antibiotics so hopefully all will be well. Know what you mean about loud music mate, my idea of these occasions is getting together for a catch up. Not to be drowned out and suffer lug damage by some bugger I don't really want to listen to !
    Bob, glad to know we were not the only one's to think that.
    The thing is everyone was shouting to hear each other, then one of the women serving behind the bar, turned up the volume to the music,
    so then everyone shouted even louder, but it was just a big f******g noise, and I shall not be doing that again thats for sure.
    I was in mind to form our own reunion, at another destination, and already have some who are interested in going.
    It will probably be the Abingdon or Brize reunion.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
    A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
    Until it has destroyed itself from within
    W.Durant

Comment

Could not make Aldershot this year but with John and others with the loud music. These reunions are great for a chat and catch up and is spoilt by he F...king loud music. If there is to be music lets have it at a decent level.

Comment

I'm sorry the music was so loud - not under my control I'm afraid. The younger ones amongst us do like their music loud - especially ACDC

Comment

No prob's Phil, I realised it wasn't the club, but one of the more mature serving ladies.
          I actually saw her turn the music up.
          But as I said earlier, it was my and a couple of others choice to move away from the extreme
          noise.
          Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
          A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
          Until it has destroyed itself from within
          W.Durant

Comment

Working...
          X