Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: eggs in the garden

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
    I believe there's one of those outside Tug's house as well!
    You young ratbag Harley,you should know mine has a green background so there
    God made Para's to give Marines someone to look up to and worship.

Comment

aye
      Originally posted by Aussie Nick View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1617[/ATTACH] brilliant i remember when we lived in OZ travelling north from brisbane to mackay you see signs that say kangaroos for the next 400 kliks awesome place or watch out for crocs
      As promised Billy
      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Tabasco Sauce and a little tandoori flavoring - made everything taste good!! if you do it right, you are left with a cup (Shell) for the poteen mash.....
        I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

the latest walking bone delivered by mac. putting the trash out this morning i hear a clunk and yes mac has his latest bone on its backIMG_0071.jpgIMG_0069.jpgIMG_0070.jpg the eastern box turtle

Comment

Egypt Oct 10 103.jpgEgypt Oct 10 104.jpgHave to confess to an ancient crime here Billy!These things are obviously well travelled,because one came ambling past me in Belize in '84,and being a bored curious young Tom,I decided to cut it's doors off to see what was inside.I stupidly thought a lizardy type thing would sort of stroll out denuded of it's house,but of course the shell is part of it,containing it's spine and ribs,(so much for my O level biology).I was left with a pile of guts,4 weakly moving legs,a tail and head,and an everlasting sense of guilt.Course it didn't stop me keeping the shell,which sits in the back of a drawer,to give me a guilt trip every time I spot it!
            Last edited by Pat Harley; 23 May 2012, 09:57.

Comment

Hope you can live with yerself Pat, how would you like it if a tortoise came along and stole your house, it was just left homeless, probably staggered back to where it had left its kids and crippled old mother, and said, sorry we are now living on the streets cause some bloke came along and stole our house. Probably spent the rest of its days living in a cardboard box, begging for money off other passing tortiose's to survive, and then one day it all became too much and he said to the kids , who were all sufferring from pneumonia due to having no shelter, i'm sorry kids but i just cant go on, you will have to fend for yersef, and then he extended his head and stuck it in a gas oven that had conveniantly washed up on the beach. The kids were devastated and became drug addicts and rentboys and marines. Its a terrible story Pat, and its no wonder you feel abit guilty.
              Last edited by stephenfrank; 23 May 2012, 11:08.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

That's fukkin terrible Harley, look what you did to that poor family........fukk sake man, his kids became marines!!!!!!!!!
                "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                  That's fukkin terrible Harley, look what you did to that poor family........fukk sake man, his kids became marines!!!!!!!!!
                  My thoughts exactly but only one question.....-rentboys and marines-............ difference being

Comment

Originally posted by Alan869 View Post
                    My thoughts exactly but only one question.....-rentboys and marines-............ difference being
                    good point but just trying to build up the drama
                    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

That's done it you bastard,guilt overload,I'll just have to go and top myself now.......well not quite now.............perhaps next time............phew you got off lightly there,if it wasn't for the sad face of the dog and hens putting me off I'd've been away,leaving you with your guilty concience for forcing me to it!Bet you'll think twice before being nasty next time,you nasty,nasty man.

Comment

Not just turtles you have been nasty to in Belize, is it Mr Harley??? Are you going to confess to the little incident with the big hook?
                        Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                        Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

oh pat all i can say is if ye visit here you better not lie on the grass cos the word is out, lucky for me the BIG eastern box turtle in the sky can tell the differance between a scottish and an ulster accent. they have a turtle here called a snapper turtle and he can bite yer fingers off, ye better get down on yer knees and say a prayer to the big turtle in the sky
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1632[/ATTACH]Have to confess to an ancient crime here Billy!These things are obviously well travelled,because one came ambling past me in Belize in '84,and being a bored curious young Tom,I decided to cut it's doors off to see what was inside.I stupidly thought a lizardy type thing would sort of stroll out denuded of it's house,but of course the shell is part of it,containing it's spine and ribs,(so much for my O level biology).I was left with a pile of guts,4 weakly moving legs,a tail and head,and an everlasting sense of guilt.Course it didn't stop me keeping the shell,which sits in the back of a drawer,to give me a guilt trip every time I spot it!

Comment

SDC10290.jpg

One of the local lads I find on my Sunday walk. I try to spot them before the mutt does; or vets bill for a hundred quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Doc Doherty View Post
                              Not just turtles you have been nasty to in Belize, is it Mr Harley??? Are you going to confess to the little incident with the big hook?
                              At least we ate that one,so it served a purposeThe real cruelty was against the Yank SEALS who visited the BBQ that night.It scored me mega browny points with the CO as well,although it was a bit late in my career with only 5 days left to serve.
                              Last edited by Pat Harley; 24 May 2012, 07:57.

Comment

At least we ate that one,so it served a purposeThe real cruelty was against the Yank SEALS who visited the BBQ that night

Good point! if they had known they would have got a medal for eating it!

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                                Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Working...
                                X