Music transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music transfer

Does anyone know how I can download some of these tunes here, and elsewhere onto an IPOD without using ITunes.

Re: Music transfer

Nope!

Comment

Funny that Pat no surprises there from a man who has just mastered, the mobile phone.

Comment

I use this site to change youtube music into MP3 friendly-enter the youtube track URL and let transfer happen, you save it to your lappy/pc and then transfer to MP3-suppose it would also work with IPOD.....anyway that's my input for what it's worth
        mate:

Just follow website instructions- Like many music sites if it offers apps to download just delete or you might get unwanted pests......

Last edited by Kit Karson; 7 February 2014, 20:14.
        HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Thanks Kit, ill give it a go cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Yardy View Post
            Funny that Pat no surprises there from a man who has just mastered, the mobile phone.
            You're joking,there's no way I could be considered to have mastered it!Only in november while in Stanley,a bloke in the Lodge commented on the annoying bleep made each time I pressed a key,and asked why I hadn't cancelled it.I was embarressed to admit I didn't know it was possible or how to do it.He,of course did it in a couple of seconds,so I now have a silent keypad.

Comment

Well you Learn how to do things every day on this site, thanks for the input Kit !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Your a cracker Pat will try and get down to you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                  I use this site to change youtube music into MP3 friendly-enter the youtube track URL and let transfer happen, you save it to your lappy/pc and then transfer to MP3-suppose it would also work with IPOD.
                  Then bluetooth from your mobile, to your car. Well I will when I get my new motor, cos its got bluetooth.

Also (thought I best point out Kit) that the link will only allow upto 30 mins of music.
                  I sometimes download 11 hrs of one tune example; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WYLNVSE3U
                  So you may wish to download (ilivid) which means you can download larger files including film.
                  BUT; remember to uncheck the 2 boxes, for if you don't your search engine will change.
                  Last edited by HappyJack; 8 February 2014, 16:32.
                  Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
                  A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
                  Until it has destroyed itself from within
                  W.Durant

Comment

Working...
                  X