Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Just tried to look at the one you just purron Jack,pressed onto that paper clip thingy,and it all f.ckin disappeared!
    Like the "trouble" ses, I,d f.ck a brand new c.nt up!
    Where do you find a brand new one of them Dave, I've only found second hand well worn ones mate !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Problem with uploading Dave
      If you go down to the woods today
      Attached Files

Comment

WTF Looks like picture taken in back garden maybe he wants to keep a low profile
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
          WTF Looks like picture taken in back garden maybe he wants to keep a low profile
          F.ckin ell! That c.nts been busy on Ebay!

Comment

Especially as he's wearing his Mums sunshades...

Comment

he looks bloody hilarious, what a plonker

Comment

Don't recall RS patrolling in NI, esp wearing welders goggles and with denims 4 sizes too big and def not carrying what looks like a HKG3 or a variant of it.
                "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                  Don't recall RS patrolling in NI, esp wearing welders goggles and with denims 4 sizes too big and def not carrying what looks like a HKG3 or a variant of it.
                  wondered what he was carrying Don.......thanks
                  HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

It looks to me like a Brazilian made copy of the SLR/FN,called a scorpion or something like that.A bloke in my gun club had one a few years back,straight pull unfortunately,and it had a helluva kick to it,with that shortened barrel.I was trying to find an old gas rod to cut down so we could put it back to semi auto,but it's still hiding somewhere in the shed.

Comment

Could be right Pat, difference in shape from the G3.

DCB_Shooting_G3_pictures.jpg

Googled scorpion rifle got hundreds of pics some similar to that in the walts pic.
                      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                        It looks to me like a Brazilian made copy of the SLR/FN,called a scorpion or something like that.A bloke in my gun club had one a few years back,straight pull unfortunately,and it had a helluva kick to it,with that shortened barrel.I was trying to find an old gas rod to cut down so we could put it back to semi auto,but it's still hiding somewhere in the shed.
                        ive vet got one in my tool kit if you need it.
                        Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                        Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                          Could be right Pat, difference in shape from the G3.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5088[/ATTACH]

Googled scorpion rifle got hundreds of pics some similar to that in the walts pic.
                          Do you not think it is odd, that not only does Pat recognise the rifle, but has an acquaintance who owns one and the Walt has a strong family resemblance to him (well short, ugly and scruffy anyway!)?
                          Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                          Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Yes it is odd now you mention it Mick. I'm sure Pats thinking of a good explanation at this moment.
                            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
                                Jack, that's one hell of a follow on from three bits of tash walking through a wood mate, but as they say God loves a Wanker !
                                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                                X