"PSST, It's your stag"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

Didya ever see that owd "Color Climax" flick "Nympho Nuns" Bob? Bin as religious as f.ck since since I saw it!

Comment

I saw something similar Dave, after which I said to me mother "I've seen the light ! " She said, that's nice hinny, have you been to Sunday school ?
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Remember when I wuz a bin lid and me parents used to send me and me brother to the local Sunday school. Used to f.ck off to the park instead, play footy and spend the "Ship" halfpenny collection money on a "Black Sambo" bubbly. They never did find out, so no matter how many Religious Color Climax I,ve wetched in me life, guess I,m dammed!

Comment

any one fancy a Chinese
          Attached Files

Comment

F.ckin ell Jack! Wudya just look at them stockings and stiletto,s! I,ll av a 69 with flied lice!

Comment

A mate from Belfast used to say "I'm off for a tddlewink"

"I have no live rounds or empty cartridge cases in my possession Sir" OR
              "lets get down the scrap yard before the pikeys turn up"
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jackw102; 15 February 2015, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
                A mate from Belfast used to say "I'm off for a tddlewink"

"lets get down the scrap yard before the pikeys turn up"
                Just think every one of those represents a big ol' explosion in some Krauts bed space. Talk about putting a dent in your day.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
                  any one fancy a Chinese
                  WOW - full Battle gear as well....

Comment

[QUOTE=jackw102;103223]A mate from Belfast used to say "I'm off for a tddlewink"

"lets get down the scrap yard before the pikeys turn up"[/QUOTE

I struck gold Jack when I got permission to detect on a WW11 Armoured Vehicle and Tank range bang slap in the middle of grouse shooting moorland, before the right to roam act came into force.It was used mainly by the Yanks and Canadians in the build up to "D" Day, and had never been cleared. Overgrown with bracken and heather, every time the keepers did their burning, stuff was uncovered, mainly 75mm shells, and the Bomb Disposal mob were sick o being called out.
                    Got stuck in with the owd hurdy gurdy, and f.ckin ell, the stuff I dug up wuz unbelievable, 75mm, 6 pounders, mortar rounds, 50 cal, 30cal, Mills bombs, Yank Pineapple grenades, even dug up a Service Issue Colt 45. still in it,s almost rotted away leather holster, still loaded with full magazine! F.ckin Yanks must have ad money to burn!
                    Most I sold on to a mate who did the arms fairs, but also had some brill weigh ins, small problem was that the big Scrap companies would,nt take it, but the back street Charlies would f.ckin tek owt.
                    Still loads on there as it covers a vast area, and used to smile to mesen when I,d hear on the local news that some geezer out hiking fer the day had come across an un exploded shell and bomb disposal had bin called out to carry out a controlled explosion. Used ta think, "F.ckin ell, that,s another 30 quid gone up in smoke!"

Comment

Remember reading one of those old ammunition reports reference accidents when I was back in the mob. Two Australians found an old 25 pounder shell, they put it in a vice and started thumping it with a hammer, they never found out the reason why they would want to do that !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Wonder if they were testing wether it wuz still live Bob?

Comment

Similar one I read was a couple of arty lads,who you'd think would know better,finding a live 84mm heat round in Canada,decided to throw it against a rock.It took several goes,but eventually it went off,killing one and severely upsetting the other one's body image.

Comment

Morning men
                            Attached Files

Comment

Kin ell Jack! If I woke up at the side o that, f.ck gerrin outa bed!

Comment

Don't show it to Taff, he'll be running around shouting, Something's up with Wicked Willie, it keeps on vomiting !
                                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                                X