Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo quiz

Originally posted by JohnD View Post
    See if this is on the net. Where what and when? (ps my dad is on there?
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Well there you go , one of the few threads that helped in keeping this website going , well done to you JohnD for your time and effort interesting while it lasted .Now that its been scuppered by google short cuts and smart arse computer wizards makes you wonder what the future holds in enticing people to log on.
      Anyone got a mathematical equation that needs working out ????
      9 Independent Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers ....sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by madhouse View Post
        Well there you go , one of the few threads that helped in keeping this website going , well done to you JohnD for your time and effort interesting while it lasted .Now that its been scuppered by google short cuts and smart arse computer wizards makes you wonder what the future holds in enticing people to log on.
        here you are John, this will cheer you up..
        Attached Files
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Pats right. That is the stuff that held the coffin together. That amount of stuff, some of it would surely have been popping out at some time or other would'nt it ?
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
            here you are John, this will cheer you up..
            Pythagoras is easy Steve, try Fermats theorem.
            Last edited by Don the Mod; 31 May 2013, 08:41.

Comment

Originally posted by madhouse View Post
              You could always crack on with Fermats theorem John, no shortcuts there mate.

Comment

That's just playing, try linear thermal expansion of dissimilar metals to check the tolerances required for a piston liner with a 800 deg thermal range!
                Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Obviously you never cracked it Bloater,which explains your complete choddishness where welding's concerned!!

Comment

All of that's feck all, try putting an Ikea table together when pissed., I'd like to see Einstein try that.

Also i note Pat, that Mick is trying to fool you by replying to your post on BLOGS, hoping you wouldn't see his derogatory comments and thereby avoiding your lawyer
                    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

patton 003.jpgSee if you can track this one down,it belonged to an All American hero.

Comment

F.cked up again,just realised the answers on the pic! Ah well back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                          All of that's feck all, try putting an Ikea table together when pissed., I'd like to see Einstein try that.

Also i note Pat, that Mick is trying to fool you by replying to your post on BLOGS, hoping you wouldn't see his derogatory comments and thereby avoiding your lawyer
                          Bloody hell, how did I manage to do that? I have met Pat's lawyer, she is a friendly girl as Pat well knows having slept with her!!!!!!
                          Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                          Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4322[/ATTACH]See if you can track this one down,it belonged to an All American hero.
                            just a wild guess, Patton?

Comment

Right try this onesword 001.jpgsword 003.jpg Name the nationality of the army and the name of this sword

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Doc Doherty View Post
                                That's just playing, try linear thermal expansion of dissimilar metals to check the tolerances required for a piston liner with a 800 deg thermal range!
                                Any particular dissimilar metals, what's their reactive series voltage and thermal expansion co-efficient?

Can you weld dissimilar metals Mick?

Comment

Working...
                                X