PRINCE ANDY PANDY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRINCE ANDY PANDY

1982: Prince Andy Pandy fighting off foreign seaman.
    2002: Prince Andy Pandy fighting off foreign semen in a fukkin U S slammer!

Re: PRINCE ANDY PANDY

He can argue all he likes protesting his innocence, but he he did it okay without a doubt !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Can never get mi head around that horse Charlie was poking (Camilla?), her husband was a Brigadier and I first thought he will go round to Buck house and call Charles out round the back for a pasting. Seems the upper classes accept royalty shagging whatever they find themselves on top of and the wives almost see it as a duty to open their legs if royalty says so. Andy went round tagging young kids on that basis. Camilla's husband was also 'Silver Stick in Waiting' whatever the f**k that is so he would feel obliged to let Charlie poke his missus. The whole family are deranged (Andrew could not sweat 'because I was shot at in the Falklands' FFS - few occasions I was shot at I not only sweat but pissed a bit) . Happy that Liz has done her work for donkey's years, will be sorry when she goes, but that should pull the curtain down on the whole shooting match-lets have someone with brains like Piers Corbyn as head of state-the sack of shit

Comment

Spot on that Ron. Readin a book at present about the assassintaian of Princess Di, a real fukkin eye opener, thi all shag each other, wives, husbands, horses the fukkin lot, even Princess Margarets current bun wuz shaggin Princess Di. she wuz so knob starved avin ta rely on that useless kunt Charlie boy who preferred ta fukk a horse! The lot of em az bent az an Arabs dagger who look down on uz plebs az tho we are shite stuck on their fukkin shoes, n just ta fukkin think that we plebs finance the useless twats, also turns out that horse face Princess Anne iz a reight fukkin nymphomaniac who on a regular basis let er arse gu like a fukkin fiddlers elbow, mind you, not saying that I wunt fukk er even when not pissed! The sooner the lot o the useless kunts fukk off the fukkin better!

Comment

I was glad to hear an ex matelot on the radio the other day saying what we all know,that Andy Pandy was never in any danger of being shot at down south. His chopper was always sent to the safest side of the naval task force,well away from any enemy threat. He claimed to have been used as an exocet decoy to draw the missiles away from the carriers. What a load of bollocks,the missiles are programmed to go for the biggest target,which is how the Atlantic Conveyor was hit in mistake for a carrier,the missile wasn't going to spot his tiny little helicopter and think "Oh I'll just head for that rather than that f.ckin' gi-huge lump of metal over there!" There was no way they were going to put the 3rd or so in line to the throne in those days in the slightest danger,or cause him any sweating difficulties.
          Not being able to sweat is a serious matter anyway as Captain Lee who was burned alongside Rupert Smith over here could tell him. He was unable to sweat due to most of his body being covered in scar tissue and would collapse on tabs on hot days due to it,not that Randy Andy would know what serious physical activity was,unless a kiddie was under him of course!

Comment

Meks mi laff when tha seez the kiddy fiddlin kunt all clobbered up like a fukkin Chrimbo tree spoortin Para wings. Ow many Jollys did the twat do? two? n no danger of im avin ta endure the fun of "P" Company!

Comment

He might've sweated a bit if he did!

Comment

Fukkin blood a reckon Pat!

Comment

From the latest edition of Private Eye:

Titles Andrew Will Keep.

Taking The Piss Artist Formerly Known As Prince,
                  Special Representative of Looking For Trade,
                  The Defendent.

Comment

Tha missed, "I Want My Mummy!" by that other kiddy fiddlin twat Rolf Harris Charlie.

Comment

I think even Mummy has had enough of him Dave !

Comment

Apparently the jumped up c**t treated 'his' staff like shit. seems he had teddy bears in his rooms and on his bed (probably shagging one of them) and JC help anyone who had put his teddy in the wrong place , probably should be near to edge of bed arse up. A more needy bunch of man-children do not exist, and if they lived on a council estate the whole crew would be under the watchful eyes of social services. When they gather on that balcony to watch the whole of the RAF (8 planes) fly past, there are scores of the c**ts, looks like the f***in muppet show. I repeat, admire Liz but the rest. from reports about their education they are all as thick as a workhouse butty-and we pay for this lot

Comment

His by byes lullaby Ron: Elvises, "Be my teddy bear" before Mummy kisses the bent kunt "Sleep tight my little darling, I,ll leave the light on for you!"

Comment

It's lucky for him Phil the Greek's safely dead. I think his dad would have booted his arse so hard that when he came back down to earth, his uniform would have been out of date.

Comment

Andy Pandy,s towd man wuz a hot fukker az well Charlie, whil,st sam n harry,d ta Liz in iz younger days, fukked tash all o,er the place especially at iz mates mews cottage in Londonistan n once ad a torrid affair wi some foreign top Ballerina, the dirty lucky kunt! In toff circles it,s allus bin understood that hubby ad extra marital affairs az part o the lifestyle. Bollock Andy Pandy dropped wuz iz friendship wi Epstein the kiddy fiddler n joinin in wi all the fun but gerrin caught literally wi iz keks down shaggin under age tash while offerin em one of iz teddy bears sweeties.

Comment

Working...
                              X