Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BLACK

  1. #1
    Airborne Member Dave Burgess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like

    BLACK

    Years agu when the screen on thi gogglebox went black it meant tharrit wuz fukked.
    These days it shows that thaz tuned in ta the fukkin BBC!

  2. Likes bob9739, treeman, taff liked this post
  3. #2
    Airborne Member Pat Harley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Carrowdore NI
    Posts
    36,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BLACK

    Not just the BBC,just look at the ads on the commercial stations and at least 75% of the people on them are ethnic,and often same sex couples in beds. The other 25% are disabled to ensure wokeness!

  4. #3
    Airborne Member Dave Burgess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BLACK

    Snowflake Society Pat. Ad these kunts bin around years agu, we,d all be in the fukkin slammer mekkin mail bags!

  5. Likes bob9739 liked this post
  6. #4
    Airborne Member bob9739's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birchington, Kent
    Posts
    21,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: BLACK

    There really playing on the racial theme, even my missus who hasn't got a racial bone in her body said of these adverts, "Is this really necessary ! "
    Bob (geordie) Watts

  7. #5
    Airborne Member Dave Burgess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39,368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BLACK

    Az the thick kunts in power say Bob, "Weer all in this together", FUKK OFF! Just ask the Zulus who got twatted at Rorkes Drift!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •