• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cull the gulls...

...horrible bastard things.

gulls.jpg

Re: Cull the gulls...

Loo-ads o the scroungin fukkers around ere. Gid the thick kunt next door a round o fukks fer lobbin stale bread out

fer the bastards, thi feight n scream like fukk ta get ta the fukker while shittin on the jam jar n gaff winddaz which sets like fukkin concrete n teks sum reight shiftin

Comment

Don't have much problem with them here,although close to the sea in 2 directions. They swarm around whenever the fields around me are ploughed,but soon disappear afterwards,and no neighbours to feed them! Even down in the harbour they steer clear of humans cos nobody feeds them,except the trawlers deheading prawns etc. Nothing worse than stupid trippers like in Blackpool feeding them,and then complaining when they become aggressive thieves of their chips and icecreams! When I used to go out mackeral fishing it used to amaze me how there would be none in sight till we started filleting the catch,and hundreds would appear from nowhere to scoop up the stuff thrown overboard. Once I picked one out and fed it 9 complete fish till it couldn't take off anymore,greedy bastard!

Comment

Daughter 1, was on holiday in Cornwall when she had half a Cornish Pastie grabbed by one of the greedy bastards. On Castle street in Dover there was a Yank couple off a boat cruise heading towards me, when a big Gull deposited a load on his head. He said I guess I am going to be lucky. I said I'd call it bad luck myself ! He just laughed and walked on.
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Keep iz barnet in place berrer than barnet spray, Gul shite Bob!

Comment

Bet it don't smell as good as Brylcreme Dave !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Remember them owd massive posters tha used ta see stuck on walls advertisin Brylcream Bob? Ausie cricket players Richie Benaurd n Keith
              Miller showin their lard ee-ad skills! Used ta use the cheaper option a mixture o Vasaline n water that sets like fukkin concrete ta keep mi Tony Curtis in place, but mi dear owd Mum used ta play fukkin ell about the stain a left on mi pilla!

Comment

Think old Dennis Compton was another poster boy for Brylcreme as well. Don't know what it was but me granny used to mix something she called gumtrathacin up for your hair, when it dried it was as hard as the Hobbs of hell, it had no odour but kept your hair in place in a 9 force gale. Never did find out what was in that mixture.
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Ow times change Bob, these days the young uns seem ta bi sprayin their barnet pink. Fukkin ell! just imagine back in the day turnin up in the Rat Pit wi a pink barnet!

Comment

A friend of TLO who does all that botox and injecting fillers into lips etc says nearly half her customers are young lads these days! That stuff in your hair was probably a mix of gum arabic and something else Bob!

Comment

Even back in the early 80s when a wuz runnin a posh gym, the Beautician "Bendy Wendy" used ta get one or two hooray Henry type geezers in fer treatment. The same geezers thad see frequentin them posh wine bars that wo startin ta become popular at the time, 10 bob millionaire joints aka known az poseurs paradise. Bouncers on the doors wo meant ta keep ruff kunts like the lads n me out, but knowin most o the steroid pumped up fukkers who kunt bounce a fukkin ball wud cringe when we balled in ta tek the piss!

Comment

They spend more time pouting in front of a camera, than they do working !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Meks mi laff the way the kunts stand, chest stuck out n lookin like thiv gorra roll o carpet under each desert farm. Bet thi can,t wait ta gu fer a piss so thi can breath out!

Comment

If you are going to , 'cull the gull' why not, 'crush the thrush?'
                            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

But don,t fukk the Duck!

Comment

Working...
                              X