HARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARD

Mate sed tharee used ta find it really ard ta pull tash when eee wuz younger. Sed, "A once asked a blind tash fer a date n she fukkin sed that she wuz seein someone else!"

Re: HARD

A man was booking in at the reception desk in the hotel lobby when his elbow accidentally nudged a woman's boob who was standing behind him.
    He turned to her and apologised and said,
    "If your heart is as soft as your breast, i'm sure you'll forgive me."
    She replied,
    "If your dick is as hard as your elbow, i'm in room 308."

Comment

Gud One Jack!

Comment

Why can't I ever meet someone as nice as that
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Like me Bob, it,ll get thi inta deep shite!

Comment

We all know Albert Einstein was a genius but his brother, Frank, was a real monster!

Comment

BRILL!!

Comment

Urgent request
                Due to someone dropping out...Is there anybody on here interested in a helicopter trip?
                It will be with me and 3 friends.....We’ll be leaving at 8.10am on Friday 8th November from Ronaldsway Airport and first fly direct to Brighton where we will have breakfast. Afterwards we fly to Dublin to enjoy a lunch and a Guinness or two. Later on in the afternoon we will fly down to London for an evening dining before staying in a 4 star hotel in the center of the city. The next morning we depart London after breakfast and expect to be back at Ronaldsway around noon.

If you are interested, please PM me - preferably someone with a helicopter.

Comment

Try 'Randy Andy' at Windsor,I believe he's got access to a chopper and may even fly it for you,if he's not taking the kids to Pizza Hut that day!

Comment

Fukkin ell Jack! thad av ta av a few ackers spare ta own a chopper, am still savin up ta buy a new lord lovell fer mi hurdy gurdy exploits!

Comment

Think I'm going to have to fork out for a new computer, This ones about to go tits up, behaving not as it ought freezes, crashes, non responsive, but it is Eight years old now so it's been quite good in computer speak !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X