CHANGGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHANGGE

From October 1st. new driving lessons will include orderly waiting to fill up at petrol stations and intense instruction in self defence methods.

Re: CHANGGE

No problems over here,or at least not in my local station. No queues of twats filling jerry cans,and the tanker delivered yesterday as usual. Having said that I'm off in a minute to fill a couple of cans with red diesel for the trusty tractor.

Comment

Oreight up ere az well Pat, no probs at all, seems ta be the big urban areas further saarf!

Comment

This area, full of wankers say no more !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Hope you're not including yourself in that Bob?

Comment

Bobs a red blooded Norvena Pat 100% Geordie Boy! Me? ayf Saarf Yorkshire "Dee Daa" Steel City Yorkshireman. Other ayf, Geordie wi Jock ancestry. No fukkin wonder am all mixed up!

Comment

A mongrel!

Comment

"Woof! Woof!"

Comment

Just keeping the motor in the garage at the moment till this crap is settled, can't be doing with all this bickering bollocks. If they knew we were having a problem with fuel why didn't they just ration it or is that to logical ?
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bottom line wi the kunts in power Bob iz that thiz moor fukkin brains in a poork pie!

Comment

Love a pork pie Dave, Eleanor plays hell when I buy one, reckons me arteries will seize up one of these days.
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bit o wot tha fancies duz thi gud Bob!

Comment

Can't even get that these days Dave !
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Took the "Trouble" or rather she took me ta the garden centre just bellow Penshaw Monument yesterdy Bob, thiz a brill eights place, Venison pie, chips, payse n gravy, luvly jubbly! Also a bakery on site all owd fashioned baked on site scoff, so got some chayse stotty cakes, beautytash loo-af, sausage rolls n a fukkin brill poork pie, n big fukk off cream bun fer afters. If thaz gunna keel o.er wi a jam tart attack, tha might az well gu on a full rop!

Comment

Working...
                            X