CHANNEL 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHANNEL 5

CHANNEL 5: "GPS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS," Patients having live face to face appointments with their doctor, viewers might find this upsetting!"

Re: CHANNEL 5

I do, because it don't happen here !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Ad mi X Ray on mi fukked knee last Wed Bob, so gid the GP a bell this afs ta see wot the the future holds fer the future regarding treatment or surgery. Gets a recorded message:
      "The Surgery Is Closed For Staff Training", "Trouble" asked mi, "What are you laughing your head off at?" Teld er, "The kunts o shut fer staff trainin, ope that dunt include the fukkin quack!" "Now gi mi the number fer the local Witch Doctor!"

Comment

Watched that a couple of times Dave, Would you want to walk into the quack saying "I felt like Killing myself today"
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Ta keep the queue down Bob, Quack wud probably say, "Well fukkin go on then!!

Comment

That must be Tommy Coopers old Doctor !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bunch o fukkin comedians these days Bob. Oh fer the days o the owd Family Doctor!

Comment

Funny we were just talking about that the other day, I said to Eleanor,do you remember when Dr Goode used to visit at home. First thing he did was take his coat off light his pipe warm his arse by the fire then say "Now how's everybody Bobby lad ! When he found out what was up he prescribed the appropriate potion and said. Now pop into the surgery after 4.30pm and it will be on the hatch self ready to pick up. Remember no appointments, all you did was go down to the doctors and take your turn in the queue. No receptionist behaving like guard dogs to fek you off at the least excuse, what happened to the days when Doctors cared ?
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Also the days when the Family Doctor wuz fukkin British Bob n tha cud understand wot thi wo tellin thi unlike the present day Bongo Bongo Land fukkin mob!

Comment

Well I'm pleased I'm not the only one that thinks like that, when Eleanor was ill I had to try and communicate with some with thick foreign accents speaking at thirty words a second came away as wise as when I first went in. Then when you get someone you can understand its thank fek for that !
                    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

They call this new fangled stuff "Progress" Bob, worra load o bollox!

Comment

Same as the old Telly Dave, at one time they used presenters who you could understand as clear as a bell, Now most of them sound like braying Donkey's !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Come back Stan Unwin Bob, all iz forgiven!

Comment

Working...
                          X