ANDY PANDY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANDY PANDY

Prince Andy Pandy sed eee wud rather not bi reminded o 9/11 az that,s the age of iz last two fiukkin girlfriends!

Re: ANDY PANDY

remember Andy Pandy on kids TV, Looked like he'd just been released from Belsen !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

The Andy Pandy Puppet Bob wuz a copy of a geezer whooz a regular assesor on Antiques Road Show. Iz Mother wuz summat ta do wi the production o the show n got the puppet mekker ta do a spittin image of er brat. Eee aint changed a bit n still wears a stripy ganzi!

Comment

Ganzi, haven't heard that in a while Dave, for those not in the know it's a jumper. A wooly one, not one that jumps off high buildings !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Tha can,t beat thre owd Anglo Saxon lingo Bob. Thiz loo-ads never used these days az bin lids seem ta be intent on talkin like them shite blue lagoon rappers.

Comment

Tell you what, I'm pleased you said that Dave, I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Watched Celebrity Goggle box the other day, thought I was watching Ugandan Television !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Very noticeable these days Bob, white bin lids breakin their bollox ta speak like blue lagoons, thick kunts!

Comment

Our language used to be used throughout the world as a common denominator for communication. Listening to these kids on the street these days, with like used as a comma I can't understand what their on about. And Yank TV has a lot to answer for with some of the nonsense it's introduced on our TVs !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

What surprises me Bob is back in the day when we were at skoyl, "readin, writin n rithmatic" wo battered into us backed by corporal punishment, at least we ad ta learn the basics. These days with all this fukkin bollox about, "education,education, education" stoppin at skoyl til they,re fukkin adults, the majority o az thick az a fukkin bulls lug, struggle ta spell correctly n no common sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X