Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper

Don't know if anyone saw it on BBC 2, Programme called "Keeper" it turned out to be a drama about Burt Trautman. Pleased I watched it it wasn't half bad for a few actors, started as his time from a POW going through to him getting a try For Manchester. if it pops up again it's well worth a watch !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: Keeper

Brill goylie from yesteryear Bob, as a bin lid a wetched the Cup Final on a neighbours gogglebox weer eee brok iz gregory peck n played on n achieved victory fer Man City. German Para in WW11 n just one top class geezer. These days if tha farts on the Goylie ref blows up fer a foul, bunch o fukkin puffs!

Comment

Dave, it showed the episode where old Burt broke his neck, he must have been extremely dedicated, but in severe pain playing through the rest of that game. not like these clowns bubbling their eyes out because they missed a penalty shoot ! they should play some scenes to these prats, showing the sportsmanship these old lads respected .
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

He really suffered that bloke. Some of them were hung after the Nuremburg trials. But he was sentenced to play for Man City. Poor sod.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

He deffo wuz a "Man Apart" when footy wuz a "MANS" game and outfield forwards ad ta develop silky skills ta avoid the ardmen defenders intent on breaking their legs when proper tackles wo allowed wi no quarters asked. Remember in the 50s cup final when Boltons Nat Lofthouse charged the Man U goylie inta the back o the net while holdin the ball. Decision, "GOAL!" n stop fukkin moanin ya puff! A few years later when Lofthouse ad retired n wuz runnin a battlecruiser, the sed Man U goylie called in fer a pint n owd Mat served im one n sed "It,s on the house, I don,t charge goalkeepers!" CLASSIC! This bunch o puffs these days wud bi claimin GBH if thid av come across the iron men defenders o yesteryear!

Comment

Gazza, bubbling self pitying twat of the first order, somebody should have whispered in his lug, Feken Grow Up !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

He was well liked and respected

Comment

You must be so jealous!!!!

Comment

Well I fukkin am!

Comment

Working...