Just a trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a trial

Insurance job that Bob, gerra claim in. Like me thaz not like the geezer who fell down a shithouse n came up wearin a brown Saville Row whistle n flute!

Comment

I think the geezer is claiming through the building insurance Dave, reckons they are going to cough up no hassle. Mind he did thank us for our trouble, ending with pleased it wasn't me !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Hope tha gets it soorted Bob.

Comment

The Gang at Indey.jpg

Yours truly not included. Don dug this up from one of the old Snowdonia ventures. You might know a lot of these guys sadly one or two no longer with us !
          Last edited by Don the Mod; 5 November 2021, 15:16.
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Can see five there who had long careers at Hereford, rising to high ranks, e.g. Gerry Bonnar (WO1). Also see Pat Neil and Merv Bassett who i was in 24Sqn with. Merv or Pat was the RSM at RSME when our Pat was there. He ended up a LtCol, think Pat finished Capt? Many others there who also went on to be commissioned.
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

There,but for the grace of God goes you Don! Chief Of Staff General Don!

Comment

Being a thick twat, I only achieved the Dizzy Heights of full screw. But I enjoyed my time as much as anyone with no regrets, and many of those were Toms when I knew them, as you say Don there are a few hooligans present, all bloody good lads who I have a lot of respect for !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Doubt i would've been commissioned Pat, not something that appealed to me, but we'll never know. Bob, don't know if i mentioned it here, Gerry B died earlier this year.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Nearest a got ta a Comission wuz arf inchin a beautytash set a golf clubs tharra found inside a shithouse in the Ociffers Club on Farnboro roo-ad when a ad ta dive inta fer a shit while escoortin a WRAC ad copped fer in the owd NAAFI Club. Freetened er ta fukkin dee-ath thinkin thi wo designer sex toys!

Comment

Well, by the time i left i had managed to work my way up to the rank of, Sapper. Mind you, it was touch and go at times.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

And that was just in the showers!!!

Comment

Fukk Off! Pick up the soo-ap thi fukkin sen!

Comment

Yes Don, it was Dave Rutter, who told me about Gerry, funny enough Gerry was at the last Snowdonia escapade and looked as fit as you like. Just shows mate never judge by appearances !
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                            X