the shit has hit the fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the shit has hit the fan

the afghan **** up should be called what it is a disaster. the southern border should be called what it is a disaster. inflation is running rampant. I for one feel for what will happen to the ones left behind. ****in disaster.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: the shit has hit the fan

As i said on fudbook Billy, the re-instated Taliban are now well very well equipped and armed, considerably richer and arguably better trained.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

I saw a report and video of Taliban starting a black hawk chopper up and whizzing around... Obviously couldn't get it to fly... But how long before they get to grips with all the shit the yanks have left behind in tact.... Shocking bollocks
      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

One thing we should never forget is that it was Trump and Pompeo who negotiated the 'historic' ( their word) peace deal with the Taliban. Including releasing 5000 Taliban fighters, one of which turned out to be a high up commander. Strange that the piece on the GOP website saying what a wonderful agreement it was as now been removed.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Owd "Sleepy Joe" sez eee will hunt the bomber down Steve. Shunt bi fukkin ard burra ope eee teks a fukkin brush pan n lord lovel wi im!

Comment

Just heard from an airborne brother in Kabul.... Loaded up and homeward bound.... Feckin gud stuff.... Safe flight men..... Respect.... 16 air assault brigade etal
            HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Good to hear
              Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Perhaps if a few more of our so called allies had pulled their fingers out of their arses, we might have got a few more of these poor sods to safety ! So much for cooperation, hope they can live with their selves because the poor buggers left behind have no future whatsoever !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

2 PARA in Dubai last night.

Comment

Safe journey home lads.

Comment

Saw a Man u Para reg banner on show... It stated away changing room Kabul.... The poster then mentioned that tart Ronaldo and ruined it..... We (Citeh) had a lucky escape with thathasbin..... Yeeha! Lads are out!
                      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Kit, that was Si Curwens, your fellow 2 PARA signaller, i think he's RSO now.

Comment

Safe trip home lads - respect.
                          I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Don... He kept the RSO bit quiet... He's still a red tart..... Great bloke.... As you know
                            HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Roll on Fandance 2022
                              HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Working...
                              X