NUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUN

Nun gets inta a joe Baxi n after a while she can,t elp but notice the driver constantly starin at er. N aftert a while the driver sez, "I hope you won,t be offended burrav allus ad a fantasy o mekkin love to a Nun". Nun replies, "Not at all my dear, I wud consider it if you were single, a catholic and take me from behind". Excited az fukk the driver sez, "Well am single n a gud catholic", so Nun sez, "Well pull over at your next opportunity and I will fulfill your wishes".
    Joe Baxi pulls in at some woodland, thi both gerrout, Nun lifts er habit o,er the top of er crust n Driver shags the arse off er from behind n when thiv finished thi get back in the cab n fukk off.
    After a short while the Nun notices the driver roorin iz mince pies out so she asks, "What is troubling you my son?" Driver replies, "I have sinned sister, I,m Jewish and married wi 6 bin lids."
    "Don,t worry my son", the Nun replies, "I,ve also told a lie, actually, my name is Kevin and I,m off to a fancy dress party!"

Re: NUN

Yes

Comment

Working...
    X