Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who shot...

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
    I spotted the deliberate error in communication Don - I am reasonably sure you intended the reader to understand that you would often HEAR the question..... nice try, i know you are just testing us....
    Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
    Cunning ploy Don, create an obvious error to distract from the other error, not only 'here the question' but 'aften here the question'. Rommel would be proud of the double bluff.
    Well spotted gents, can't even claim to have been pissed because when i am, my pedantism reaches a new height, i check every word and punctuation over and over. Can't even claim 'aften' is a Scottish pronunciation (which i have heard), nor is it a typo as 'a' and 'o' are at opposite ends of the keyboard.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Having spotted both I was kind enough not to comment,unlike the 2 cruel bastards that set out to mock your senility Don!

Comment

I resent the term 'cruel' cannot argue with the term 'bastard' which legally I am, born out of wedlock by only about 3 months but still a bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
          Having spotted both I was kind enough not to comment,unlike the 2 cruel bastards that set out to mock your senility Don!
          Thank Pat, typical of your kind and caring nature.

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
          I resent the term 'cruel' cannot argue with the term 'bastard' which legally I am, born out of wedlock by only about 3 months but still a bastard
          Wonder what they were called before some fukker invented 'marriage'? Apart from Hollywierd, why don't other animals have to go through a religious ceremony to get a shag, i've never been to a dog or cat wedding, has anyone else?
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Shagged a few 'dogs' in my time,but never attended a canine or feline wedding. Perhaps it's hard to find a dog collar wearing minister prepared to marry them!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
              I spotted the deliberate error in communication Don - I am reasonably sure you intended the reader to understand that you would often HEAR the question..... nice try, i know you are just testing us....
              its okay Kev, aften is Jock for often mate. Forgive old Don it's his dialect !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
              X