Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who shot...

or shagged her?

target.jpg here lydd.jpg who killed the baby? mum.jpgbaby.jpg head shots heads.jpg
    Last edited by Don the Mod; 11 January 2021, 19:07.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Who shot...

Looks like Sennelager tin city rather than Lydd.

Comment

Seem to recall some bloke(dummy) in the gents as well. Looked like he was having a piss but used to turn around and shoot quicker than you could say, ‘is that a gun in your hand or are you just happy to see me’
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Shoot first and think about it later.
        It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          Seem to recall some bloke(dummy) in the gents as well. Looked like he was having a piss but used to turn around and shoot quicker than you could say, ‘is that a gun in your hand or are you just happy to see me’
          I was looking forward to my turn as civpop, with all those accommodating WRACS, but the boss pulled us out after the RA hat CO told him "...your chaps are a bit too rough for my chaps...". We were marched out to the cries of "fukkin cherrie berets", loved it.

Comment

Think 1 troop were there, Don. It rings a bell.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Did civpop for the D+D's in Sennelager,and as usual they wouldn't let wimmin in with us,so a trestle table full of female clothing was produce for some of us to dress up. As I'd recently had my leg shaved by John Sibley,to apply a sticky bandage to my ankle after a drunk Steve 'Dirty Dingus' Dempster ran me down on his way into camp from the pub,it was decided I should shave the other one and don tights. A week or so as a woman,terrorising the young Hats by fondling them during pub checks while removing the mag from their rifle was great fun,and wound up their bosses no end. One of their majors controlled the exercise while dressed as the local priest,and when he entered the pub one evening for a briefing Benny Benthall,who'd been rummaging under the table next to me for some time,stood up and laid his knob on the table,squeazing out the filling of an egg sandwich and cockles he'd pushed up his foreskin and asked "Do you think I should see the doc about this sir?" Never seen a major so close to fainting before or since! Needless to say the report back to 3 Para at the end of the exercise wasn't full of thanks for our assistance!

Comment

Think 1 troop were there, Don. It rings a bell.
                Thought the whole Sqn was there Steve?

Comment

God help them !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

J R ?
                    It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                      Thought the whole Sqn was there Steve?
                      When you are in 1 Troop you don't notice the rest of the Sqn, Don.

Comment

When you are in 1 Troop you don't notice the rest of the Sqn, Don.
                        We all thought that of 1Tp, Steve, we would aften here the question; where the fukks 1Tp?
                        Last edited by Don the Mod; 15 January 2021, 17:55.

Comment

Great troop, one Troop. It had to be good I was in it !
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                            We all thought that of 1Tp, Steve, we would aften here the question; where the fukks 1Tp?
                            I spotted the deliberate error in communication Don - I am reasonably sure you intended the reader to understand that you would often HEAR the question..... nice try, i know you are just testing us....
                            I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
                              I spotted the deliberate error in communication Don - I am reasonably sure you intended the reader to understand that you would often HEAR the question..... nice try, i know you are just testing us....
                              Cunning ploy Don, create an obvious error to distract from the other error, not only 'here the question' but 'aften here the question'. Rommel would be proud of the double bluff.

Comment

Working...
                              X