Cataracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cataracts

Charlie, when I had my prostate problem, I had a catheter and bag mate, but because of the waiting time they changed that to a short catheter with a tap on the end much more comfortable. And you will find that you probably don't need bladder training mate it is very quick to react once the catheter has been removed and they tend to remove them as quick as they can to prevent urine infections.
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

So, the thread about cataracts has descended to talk about prostrate and catheter......
      I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Kevin, i'll bet you could not point to ANY thread anywhere on this forum that has not deviated from it's subject? They eventually get back to the topic...sometimes.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Stevie Wonder as a lot of cataract trouble. See, back on thread.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Wonder where that came from
            Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Steve,
              Thanks for that detailed amusing interlude. I, like many on here, have or are having issues with the old bladder. I put it down to two hip operations five years ago where cavetars were inserted as if they were drilling the channel crossing all over again. It must displace residue thats built up in the pipe work a bit like a kettle.

Anyway, as you have quite rightly said, if you have any issues at all with pissing and go a lot, its worth a PSA check.
              I now do mine once a year and stopped all the tablets to help you piss that don't seem to have any effect.
              I am probably close to a rebore at some stage in the future.

Comment

Well I've had to Prostate ops now , next time its a stick of dynamite up the eye of my welt !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                X