• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Boleyn

"If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Anne Boleyn

Historical accuracy out the window then? How woke is that. I wonder who's going to play Henry the 8th?

Comment

I think its hilarious. I am nominating Dave Burgess to play Shaka Zulu....
      Me

Comment

Another piece of PC woke shit I shall avoid like the plague! TLO and I are both very interested in the Tudors and watch most documentaries on this period,and she's read just about every book known to man on the Boleyn family,but that's several steps too far!

Comment

Quite right, mek Henry a Pakistani immigrant and Thomas Cromwell an asylum seeker. Heard a black woman on BBC radio 4 last night, they were discussing asylum seekers, the English bloke made a valid and sensible comment that legally and by UN interpretation asylum should be granted/taken in the first safe country an asylum seeker reaches, not travel through 4 safe countries to get to the UK. This black woman simply said 'but you are white' as if that negated any comment any white person could make on the subject. Switched it off

Comment

Someone should re-write Othello, maybe Hugh Grant, or some other white privileged fukker in the lead role?
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Root's will be an interesting film remake.

Comment

Fat bastard Henry dropped a reight bollock theer.Kunt shudda never bought er that sunbed!

Comment

Even worse than that, i recently saw a bloke with black hair playing Henry the 8th. It's a well known fact that he was a ginger. This discrimination against gingers as got to stop. Wouldnt surprise me if they wanted Denzel Washington to play Dennis in the movie.
                  I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I don't think these so called entertainers know how stupid they look in the eyes of their customers. The general public.
                    Opinion of actors and Hollywood in general is abysmally low here at the moment because of shit like that Black Anne Boleyn.
                    They should stop fookin' with our unique history for the sake of Political correctness. I see a token Black Bloke in a Caveman film or a ridiculous "Strong woman" beating the shit out of half a dozen blokes its turned off.
                    Daft twats!
                    Me

Comment

Bring the soo-ap dodgers out ta feight Tamara Press. Fukkin ell! even I wunt feight er!

Comment

What are they going to say, Anne Boleyn climbed up the chimney for fecks sake !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by findlay View Post
                          Historical accuracy out the window then? How woke is that. I wonder who's going to play Henry the 8th?
                          Obvious really,Fred Albrighton innit.

Comment

Thi worra series on the gogglebox a few years agu weer Hrenry the V111 wuz played by a fukkin pencil neck even in owd age. Mind thee, the tash who played the part o Anne baby wuz a real stunner wi lovely eavin tits showin over the top of er low cut frock. Fukkin ell, if she really did look like that the daft kunt shudda never chopped er crust off. If it wo me, a wudda kept er on az a bed warmer!

Comment

Now check this out :
                              Lashana Lynch and Daniel Craig in "No Time to Die." United Artists
                              The British actress Lashana Lynch will be a 007 agent in the new James Bond movie, "No Time to Die."
                              Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
                              A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
                              Until it has destroyed itself from within
                              W.Durant

Comment

Working...
                              X