11/11/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/11/18

Come back "Wells Fargo", "Gun Law", "Rawhide", "Bonanza", "Tenderfoot", "Maverick", Cheyanne", all iz forgiven! "OOOPPPPS!" a forgot "F" Troop!

Comment

Bilko!

Comment

Popeye!

Comment

Hopalong Cassidy.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Tom Mix, no think I'd rather watch Phil Silvers (Sgt Bilko)
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
              Hopalong Cassidy.

You takin' the piss?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                You takin' the piss?
                Sorry, i meant Virgil...(or was it Brains?), from Fireworks XL5.
                "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Virgil and Brains were Thunderbirds not FireBALL XL5! Your knowledge of the Andersons puppet productions is sadly lacking!

Comment

First one o them type o bin lid progs came out when a wuz still at skoyl about 1961 called "Supercar". Think lt wuz a Foord Angela!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                      First one o them type o bin lid progs came out when a wuz still at skoyl about 1961 called "Supercar". Think lt wuz a Foord Angela!
                      just seen one raffled for a bob Dave, in aid of 'spastics'

Comment

Wagon Train. Sugarfoot. Fury, Rin Tin Tin, The Rifleman, Cheyenne, Have Gun Will Travel, Highway Patrol, Dragnet,
                        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                        Me

Comment

The Army Game. "Folla Flogga!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                            Virgil and Brains were Thunderbirds not FireBALL XL5! Your knowledge of the Andersons puppet productions is sadly lacking!
                            Fireball XL5, had some strange character in called Zoony, bit of a space cadet with a funny voice, I've met a few like him in the past !
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Anybody remember "The Grove Family" ?

Might well have been the first British program of its kind.
                              I must have been six when it came on. We never had a telly then. We got a telly when I was ten or eleven...but I used to catch a bus to Walsall to watch the Cisco Kid on a friends telly and saw the The Grove family and Murder Bag while I was there.

What an age...when a six year owd kid could go two towns on a bus.... by himself...and back and not have to worry.
                              Last edited by trubrit2411; 29 October 2020, 14:30.
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Hopalong Cassidy is a relation of mine, left Southern Ireland and made it big in Hollywood in the 20s and 30's!!

Comment

Working...
                                X