The Hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hoo

Subscribe to The Best Of for more classic music history, videos and playlists: http://bit.ly/WdJ36u"My Generation" appeared on The Who's debut album of the s...
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: The Hoo

Now yer talking, Tone.
    Attached Files
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Great time ta be a teenager, Mods, Rockers, Beatles, Stones, definite big change in society. Mini skirts, two tash walkin around Shiny Sheff arrested fer bein topless, "Oh the shame of it all!" "Esquire" n Stringfellers Mojo club weer a saw Jimi Hendrix playin the geetar with iz gnashers. All neeters at the local Locarno weer when a tash knocked thi back thad tell em, "Whooz tha expect fer 4 bob fukkin Errol Flyn?"

Comment

Wouldn't mind The Ink Spots.good old nostalgic songs.
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Britain produced some dynamite bands. Too many to name. I mean from all over. I bet every one on here lived near one. We had Led Zep The Fortunes. Slade.The Moody Blues. Spencer Davis Group Judas Priest Black Sabbath UB40 Duran Duran Electric Light Orchestra....All from within five miles of each other in Brum and the Black Country. It was a marvelous time to be a young un.

Look at Geordie land The Animals, Lindisfarne The Alan Price Set Dire Straits Bryan Ferry.

Not to mention The obvious one.... Liverpool
          Last edited by trubrit2411; 11 October 2020, 14:57.
          Me

Comment

I just watched that Who Vid again. See them Coppers arresting them Mods and Rockers in Brighton ??? LOL Now them was Coppers.
            Me

Comment

Thi deffo dint fukk about back then Tone, "OUCH!"

Comment

What we could do with now Dave, a few clipped lugs prevented future villains !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I am all for it me. "Have that you twat".
                  Our local Copper was always dishing it out. We were scared of him. Respected him.
                  Last edited by trubrit2411; 12 October 2020, 15:01.
                  Me

Comment

Pain beats brain Tone when it comes to discipline

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                      Pain beats brain Tone when it comes to discipline
                      More than that sometimes Dave.
                      1963 out struttin' me stuff at the Youth Club I bump into this pretty little thing and get to walk her part way home. Next Friday she is there again. Promising...thinks I. This time I get a bit farther and turn on to her road. Further and further till there is only.... one ....house....left.
                      It was getting closer and closer and I am thinking "Fook me" dont let it be.
                      She sees me slowing down and sez..."Its alright all the chaps run off when they see that sign"
                      We figured out her dad being her dad and my dad being mine we woz on to a definite loser"
                      Me

Comment

Tha mighta bin oreight long term wi er Tone, bet she wuz shit ot wi the owd andcuffs. She wudda ad thi cuffed ta the bed ee-ad while avin er wicked way wi thi!

Comment

Working...
                        X