Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Seige of Khartoum

Getting screwed by Politicians is not a new thing for British Soldiers

The only Kraut to ever be an officer in The British Army .... Rudolph Von Slatin ...Gordon's mate

Gordon himself. Bit long....One or two thought he was a turd burgler

Last edited by trubrit2411; 12 September 2020, 11:42.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: The Seige of Khartoum

If you can get hold of it, I recommend G.W.Steevens book written in 1898 "With Kitchener to Khartoum". An excellent read.

Comment

Originally posted by findlay View Post
      If you can get hold of it, I recommend G.W.Steevens book written in 1898 "With Kitchener to Khartoum". An excellent read.
      I will look for it Findlay.
      I get tired of listening to these modern day so called Liberal Politcally Correct Intellectuals who are always slamming our lot for "Imperialism"
      When if you read it up...most of the middle East was done actually with great reluctance on the part of the British Govt of the time....and was all about halting extreme mass murder, bordering on Genocide by Islamic mental cases like that Mahdi.... and the eradication of slavery. Come to think about it, aint we just had to knock a few heads in that direction with ISIS ?
      Last edited by trubrit2411; 12 September 2020, 17:56.
      Me

Comment

It's just never ending conflict all over the world, and ow we're running down our Navy to the point we won't even be able to defend our fishermen against the EU's fishing fleet as they plunder our fishing grounds!

Comment

It's just never ending conflict all over the world, and ow we're running down our Navy to the point we won't even be able to defend our fishermen against the EU's fishing fleet as they plunder our fishing grounds!
          Thats why we have to keep the Politically Correct head bangers from getting control of these nations. Its incumbent on us to show up and vote for sensible people, after vetting their intentions. You can not sit it out anymore. The bastards are using the internet and all the brainwashed la la landers turned out by the Universities and Colleges on a yearly basis to get elected. We have to dismantle them at the ballot box before they get a chance to get cracking.
          Me

Comment

If voting changed anything, they wouldn't let you do it. It doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always wins...........

Comment

If voting changed anything, they wouldn't let you do it. It doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always wins...........
              My sentiments exactly, politics is just a game to these t**ts. They can get elected to a party and think f**k all of changing parties if they think they may end up in government, and f**k the public. If anyone else tried a stunt like that you would be up in front of the beak for fraud, deception, and other bollox. Most are lawyers and class themselves as upper middle class, regardless of which party they are in. At elections they will offer the earth then fail to deliver, hidden from the public by civil servants. It is no coincidence that the leaders of both Labour and Tory are old Etonians. It is not a reason for resignation its a reason for hitting the bastards

Comment

If you don't vote though you let the loonies have it their way. Voting common sense is the only way to stop 'em. It has to start somewhere.
                Me

Comment

The world is full of feken loonies, but people put them in power, and people can remove them. As was once stated, for evil to flourish it only takes good men to do nothing !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Where I live is now a one Party State because many Republicans have given up on it. They dont even turn out vote now a lot of them so the checks and balances of Democratic Rule no longer exist. 25 years of their unopposed lunacy...non stop has shagged this place up big time. Oh it looks normal to a visitor....but if you want know how bad, how out of hand its got..... If you want to know how much Calif Lefty Dems are draining out of the man in the street....come here and buy a plot ... build yourself a house.
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 13 September 2020, 16:18.
                    Me

Comment

Working...
                    X