X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good pic...

...or lunatic, (see what i did there)?

moon.jpg
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Good pic...

Probably a Liverpool supporter. They will nick anything. Yes, I saw what you did there, Don. A clever play on words. Typical of the superior interlect of the 9 Sqn soldier.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

We all saw it,but chose to ignore more grandstanding by 9,while we more professional types prefer to work quietly away in the background!

Comment

bills was so shocked he couldnt even post, he just slammed the dislike button
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

How the f**k did the moon fit in to the car? Lunarnick would have been more appropriate (MMG 1 Para contribution)

Comment

You think that is photo shopped Don ?.... Or a bloke with a lot of patience ?
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Moved the car I should think!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                Of course. Silly me.
                Me

Comment

I dont think he moved the car unless he moved the weeds in front with it.
                  Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    You think that is photo shopped Don ?.... Or a bloke with a lot of patience ?
                    Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                    Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    I dont think he moved the car unless he moved the weeds in front with it.
                    It's two, possibly three shots i reckon. Celestial bodies move fairly fast in photographic terms, so the moon shot is probably just the moon alone as it's the same height above the horizon. The car and the silhouette can be layered in later. Alternatively the camera could've been repositioned as the moon moved. If i'd taken that i would have left the car in the same position in all the pics. Tony it's easy to fake in the weeds/grass, you can create brushes in Photoshop to 'paint' them in, see below.

What do you think Steve (Mac)?

Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, i will have a full version of PS again. Just hope i can remember how to use it.

Comment

Good job he caught it before it hit the floor FFS

Comment

Geezer iz gunna bi sick o chayse on too-ast fer the next 6 months when eee gets that fukker oo-am!

Comment

So you are entirely discounting the possibility that he could have actually grabbed the moon and put it in his car, Don.?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                            So you are entirely discounting the possibility that he could have actually grabbed the moon and put it in his car, Don.?
                            Well i saw it up in the sky last night Steve.

Comment

But maybe he has attached a string so he can pull it down any time he likes! Perhaps that's why it changes shape,cos he bites some of the cheese off every time he pulls it down!

Comment

Working...
                              X