Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big City Covid Epidemic.

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    Well Don...People are starting to twig it here. They are beginning to rebel.
    Apparently in your neck of the woods there's been a 50% increase in cases on last week, but it's not the worse, 83% inc.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Az any fukker come up wi EXACTLY wot Covid 19 is? What and WHO fukkin caused it? And finally, how it spread faster than gobbo off a trowel on a brick by a bricklayer on fukkin price work? Plenty of suggestions, ideas and opinions but no definitive answer, or is it for some reason a universal tactic to scare people and in doing so make the powers that be look even bigger kunts than they already are?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
        Az any fukker come up wi EXACTLY wot Covid 19 is? What and WHO fukkin caused it? And finally, how it spread faster than gobbo off a trowel on a brick by a bricklayer on fukkin price work? Plenty of suggestions, ideas and opinions but no definitive answer, or is it for some reason a universal tactic to scare people and in doing so make the powers that be look even bigger kunts than they already are?
        Seems to be a variation on the already well established Corona Virus, Dave. The causes of it vary from the Chinks eating bats and pangolins to the chinks creating it as a biological weapon, to the CIA planting it in Wuhan to blame the chinks for the pandemic, to the virus crossing over from animals to humans as the result of global deforestation and animals mixing with us kunnts which no self respecting beast would normally do.

As you say mate perm one from four, no conferring and answers on a postcard.

Comment

Well one things fer sure Don, the mob in charge of uz don,t av a fukkin clue. Moor U turns than Hampton coort maze!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
            Apparently in your neck of the woods there's been a 50% increase in cases on last week, but it's not the worse, 83% inc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyFEKzt7uo#t=15m40s
            "RT is funded by the Russian Government"

Its all bollocks.We are not seeing it Don. That's if they really had Covid. The most telling thing for me is ....Nobody know anybody that has had it. Let alone died from it.
            Google "sweating disease" That was a pandemic. This aint had no more effect than a bad flu season so far. Think about a 66 million dollar hospital ward ...and it gets 36 patients. Whats 66 000 000 divided by 36

I will say it again. Hong Kong Flu killed over 80 000 Brits and nobody missed a beat. Do the maths and that would be like 2 000 000 Amercanos dying.
            Walk out the door here and you have .048 of ONE percent chance of catching this Covid crap.
            That is the real mortality rate.
            Last edited by trubrit2411; 19 August 2020, 18:10.
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Same ere Tone, don,t know anyone ooz ad it, kippered from it, but most tha talks to o freetened o gerrin it. At the same time durin this so called Pandemic on our street 6 av kippered, three tap dancers, two jam tart attacks n one geezer 98 years owd, a fair innins by any standards.

Comment

Cannot be arsed to follow it. Present government a bunch of numpties. Old army adage, 'better to be a king amongst shits, than a shit amongst kings' possibly adopted by Johnson. Only thing i like about Starmer is that he is not Corbyn. Not sure who would gain what from putting this virus out in the world. Agree that there have been far worse 'pandemics' which killed millions but we are meant to be better capable of dealing with disease now than in (say) 1918 when soap had not long been created. I think its the virulence of the virus and the incompetence of the governance which has f***ed up big time. In the meantime given my age will just be careful, exercise, eat proper, avoid crowds, wear mi mask, shop once a week, stay clean etc and hope to f**k 'they' develop a vaccine soon

Comment

"RT is funded by the Russian Government"...
                  ...which is true Tony, but their source states they collect data from governments around the world, so they appear to be using US stats, so hardly influenced by vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                    Cannot be arsed to follow it. Present government a bunch of numpties. Old army adage, 'better to be a king amongst shits, than a shit amongst kings' possibly adopted by Johnson. Only thing i like about Starmer is that he is not Corbyn. Not sure who would gain what from putting this virus out in the world. Agree that there have been far worse 'pandemics' which killed millions but we are meant to be better capable of dealing with disease now than in (say) 1918 when soap had not long been created. I think its the virulence of the virus and the incompetence of the governance which has f***ed up big time. In the meantime given my age will just be careful, exercise, eat proper, avoid crowds, wear mi mask, shop once a week, stay clean etc and hope to f**k 'they' develop a vaccine soon

I can do all that except the 'stay clean' bit,it's a 3 thing!

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                      There is nothing to gain from putting this virus out. I think it escaped from the lab in Wuhan because its too big a coincidence that that is where it started.

I will tell you this though. There is everything to gain from hyping it through the the stratosphere to destroy the most competent vibrant economy in the entire history of America to be able to blame the bloke that created the conditions that made that economy possible. The bloke that has exposed and highlighted the extreme incompetence of the Ruling Class. These bastards had tried everything in their arsenal. Including impeachment None of them worked though. This virus was a gift from the gods. It gave them one last chance before the election to destroy him. Actually they no longer have to destroy Donald Trump....just edge him out.

Democrats and their propagandists jumped in with both feet....and at the moment they are ramping it up to the level of hysteria.....but the virus ain't playing along. Its doing what all flu virus do. It disappearing/disappeared in summer weather. I wont bore you with details but whats been pulled here is nothing short of a Coup on a duly elected President.

Never in the history of America has the the one that lost the election teamed up with the Media and the outgoing President and launched an assault like this. Which only reinforces the idea that Washington DC is an elite closed door Club and anybody that crashes their party will be annihilated. Its ALL about the money at the end of the day. Control of trillions of present and even more future dollars. They want it back and will do anything to get it.....anything.

As for you guys over there ? Your media just joined in. Like the rest of the world. Which forced your Politicians to act because they and even the Doctors did not really know what they had on their hands. So they had to do what they had to do. The vision of a REAL Pandemic scared them shitless. Bodies in the street. Oh the horror. (and rightly so....who can risk that).

This would have been an uneventful traditional Flu season if Donald Trump was not in that White House and up for election THIS YEAR.

You would not have known about this virus. Like we did not know in 68 when 3 Para was chest deep in flood water in Kingston on Thames. But don't worry a little report was leaked yesterday about "The Virus might (might ? lol) clear up real fast in the next two months. Really ? No shit ? Just in time for the Democrats to claim credit for defeating the Plague in the unlikely event this bizarre Jo&Ho team should win. We are being played like fookin' fiddles to the point where it is now insulting our intelligence.

"See. All you had to do was elect us and there would have been no Pandemic. Its all HIS fault."
                      (Points finger at Trump)

Excuse me while I throw up.
                      Last edited by trubrit2411; 20 August 2020, 15:44.
                      Me

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                        ...which is true Tony, but their source states they collect data from governments around the world, so they appear to be using US stats, so hardly influenced by vlad.
                        iIs slowly starting to dawn on people the stats are bunk.
                        What would you do Don? You have an 86 year old bloke on Chemotherapy just died with the flu ? Like they do ever year with monotonous regularity. If you write flu that's it.... but if you write Covid somebody from the Federal Govt knocks on your door and shoves 13000 dollars in your hand to help you with all the associated problems of the "Pandemic"

What you going to write ? No wonder Regular flu death which average from 30 000 to 60 000 (like the 17 / 18 flu season) have dropped to fook all and the cancer death stats have halved.

Cash registers are ringing like a bastard though....

By the way. I met a bloke yesterday who has had this Covid.
                        At last I heard of/met one. Old customer. Went to see him yesterday about some work. He's 69 and fit. Told me it was a like a real bad case of flu. He lost ten pound was and in and out of it in two weeks.
                        Last edited by trubrit2411; 20 August 2020, 15:57.
                        Me

Comment

iIs slowly starting to dawn on people the stats are bunk.
                          What would you do Don? You have an 86 year old bloke on Chemotherapy just died with the flu ? Like they do ever year with monotonous regularity. If you write flu that's it.... but if you write Covid somebody from the Federal Govt knocks on your door and shoves 13000 dollars in your hand to help you with all the associated problems of the "Pandemic"

What you going to write ? No wonder Regular flu death which average from 30 000 to 60 000 (like the 17 / 18 flu season) have dropped to fook all and the cancer death stats have halved.

Cash registers are ringing like a bastard though....

By the way. I met a bloke yesterday who has had this Covid.
                          At last I heard of/met one. Old customer. Went to see him yesterday about some work. He's 69 and fit. Told me it was a like a real bad case of flu. He lost ten pound was and in and out of it in two weeks.
                          Tony, i don't doubt, given the sums involved, the private medical industry is playing ball, i read it was $30k/case? Don't know if you can get it, but here's an interview with "...two world-ranked experts,...".

Alex discusses the resurgence of Covid-19 internationally (even in countries initially successful in containing it) with two world-ranked experts, Cambridge virologist Dr Chris Smith and UCL Intensive Care Chair, Professor Hugh Montgomery

This may be a preview:

You may be able to hear them here?

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

Some small rural Hospitals are getting 30 grand a pop. Thats why you crash your car into a three foot thick oak tree....It was Covid that made you do it
                            Last edited by trubrit2411; 20 August 2020, 16:38.
                            Me

Comment

Don..... That Arab or Paki bird with a Jock accent is the funniest thing I have ever heard...
                              Me

Comment

We the people are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on shite. I don't believe any politician they only tell you what they want you to hear ! Their all a bunch of wankers, which Pat once described as, a whistling Chimpanzee with Downs Syndrome, thrapping a cut throat razor. very fitting indeed !
                                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                                X