X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big City Covid Epidemic.

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    Who is he ?
    He basically the Steve Bannon of the Tories, Tony and a eugenicist to boot.

DC.jpg
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Don ... If he tells the truth, puts a out a bit of sense they will gang up on him..... Finish him of. Like a pack of Wolves. Things have gone down at an alarming rate the last ten years. All common sense is now gone. Its like they are in a competition to see who can be the looniest. You are with them ....or the enemy. No debate.
      Eugenics got a bad rap because of the Germans using as an excuse for the T4 Program. Used right and in the beginning in America it was the study of producing healthy human beings. Germans killed/gassed a ton of kids using it but what they did had nothing to do with Eugenics.

He might be right about that education and genetics as well. As Billy kept telling me when we whammed that foundation.....Come on Tone... "You've either got it or you ain't".... Slave driving Jock bastard.

Last edited by trubrit2411; 26 August 2020, 02:32.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
        A full weight KUNT!!
        You know you love these Tories Dave. Don't be afraid to show your affection mate....
        Me

Comment

Tone, I am basically not a Tory supporter, only reason i voted Johnson wuz because he was not Corbyn, and the more I learn about Corbyn and his crew the more I realise we were right. The problem with Cummings is that he does not dress in a flash suit, go to the hairdressers every morning, have plastic teeth inserted, looks like a sack of shit and he certainly does not speak like one of the establishment, in short he does not give a f**k. He has set out to shake up government departments and improve the way they work (or in many cases do not work), wants to dismantle the lords. For those reasons the civil service, the media and politicians are on his back (sounds familiar?). Big error driving his kid north during lock down, Not the sort of bloke I would have a pint with, cud see miself smacking him in the gob before the night was up but.............

Comment

Bottom line, unlike Boris the Bafoon, Cummings iz an unelected twat who iz bein allowed ta run the show cos the rest o the Tory party kunt run a piss up in a fukkin brewery. Nowt ta do wi dislikin the Tories Tone, I wud just like ta see some geezer who knows the reality o the workin class, az gorriz german bands dirty by workin az one, gone thru the trials n tribulations of life, at times bein absoloutely pink lint n strugglin ta put bread on the table fer iz family. Present mob o tories come from the toff class o society who dont know one end of a sweepin brush ta the other n ardest work thiv ever dun iz pop the cork from a fukkin champagne bottle, n try ta gerra ard on ta shag debutante Lady Penelope. Kunts come from a completely different planet than ordinary workin class society, wish thid fukk off n stay theer n let some fukker who learned iz skills from the hard knocks "University Of Life" run the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
              Bottom line, unlike Boris the Bafoon, Cummings iz an unelected twat who iz bein allowed ta run the show cos the rest o the Tory party kunt run a piss up in a fukkin brewery. Nowt ta do wi dislikin the Tories Tone, I wud just like ta see some geezer who knows the reality o the workin class, az gorriz german bands dirty by workin az one, gone thru the trials n tribulations of life, at times bein absoloutely pink lint n strugglin ta put bread on the table fer iz family. Present mob o tories come from the toff class o society who dont know one end of a sweepin brush ta the other n ardest work thiv ever dun iz pop the cork from a fukkin champagne bottle, n try ta gerra ard on ta shag debutante Lady Penelope. Kunts come from a completely different planet than ordinary workin class society, wish thid fukk off n stay theer n let some fukker who learned iz skills from the hard knocks "University Of Life" run the show.
              Dave, you've just shown how common you are mate. Tories would never dream of popping a cork from champagne, haven't you heard of Sabrage?

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Who Dave ? He would knock the the neck off on a brick wall and guzzle Dom Perignon from a broken bottle mate.
                1 and 2 Para .... can't take them anywhere.
                Me

Comment

Posh tash once teld mi a wuz az common az muck Don when she invited mi ta er gaff fer a meal n a asked fer a slice o bread ta wipe the gravy on mi plate, then picked it up ta lick it clean. "Just warmin the owd tongue up fer later sweeteart" a teld er.

Comment

Can't see the point of spending hundreds of quid on bottles of bubbly and fish eggs on toast or whatever, their welcome to it I'll Stick to a pint of Hob Goblin and a pork pie. Might not be in the jet set, but I bet I enjoy mine as well as they do theirs !
                    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I was given a bottle of Bollinger the other day and it will sit in the corner till we go to a do at my solicitor friend's house for her to drink,can't stand the stuff! I had a magnum of the same stuff for about 8 yrs before I offloaded it to her a couple of yrs back.

Comment

I seen the old sabrage when I lived over there for a bit ,the kid next door was in the Garde republican , on party days he got a big eff off knife out et voila a votre sante !

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                          Tone, I am basically not a Tory supporter, only reason i voted Johnson wuz because he was not Corbyn, and the more I learn about Corbyn and his crew the more I realise we were right. The problem with Cummings is that he does not dress in a flash suit, go to the hairdressers every morning, have plastic teeth inserted, looks like a sack of shit and he certainly does not speak like one of the establishment, in short he does not give a f**k. He has set out to shake up government departments and improve the way they work (or in many cases do not work), wants to dismantle the lords. For those reasons the civil service, the media and politicians are on his back (sounds familiar?). Big error driving his kid north during lock down, Not the sort of bloke I would have a pint with, cud see miself smacking him in the gob before the night was up but.............
                          No no no the ordinary people of this country hate him for taking the piss ,and mate , I can't work where your coming from , correct me if wrong but after showing admiration for all his ,work you'd like to " smack him in the gob" eh ?

Comment

I,d give the pencil necked twat the first shot Richard then tek the unelected up iz own arse kunt apart!

Comment

Originally posted by paradrummer View Post
                              No no no the ordinary people of this country hate him for taking the piss ,and mate , I can't work where your coming from , correct me if wrong but after showing admiration for all his ,work you'd like to " smack him in the gob" eh ?
                              I am referring to his personality, he looks to be a detestable little t**t, and I had a habit of gobbing detestable t**ts (years past now) quite possible to admire a blokes work and still find him a sad c**t to have a pint with. As to him 'taking the piss' by taking his kid to grandparents when he and his wife had early signs of Covid, not sure any of us are in a position to comment, especially if we have had no kids of our own. I would break any and every rule to protect my kids, f**k what the media's attitude is. However like almost the whole of the population I was not there, so can only guess at the reality of what went on. Not sure about 'ordinary people hating him' either, went to mi pub recently, nobody mentioned it. I still do not like the f**in runt

Comment

TLO's eldest son,who works in the House of Commons says he's a c.nt so that's good enough for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X