Big City Covid Epidemic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big City Covid Epidemic.

Large amounts of taxpayer funding being used for the coronavirus response as opposed to Chicago’s neglected neighborhoods is “unfortunate,” said pastor and community activist Corey Brooks.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Big City Covid Epidemic.

I don't understand this Tony. Is this a hospital set up solely for the COVID situation? If so the low patient No's are surely good news, (but not for the hospitals owners, since the Govt pays them $30k/COVID patient)? Is Chicago a Dem city and Fox are only having a go? We have a large hospital here and one in London both setup to accommodate a large outbreak, fortunately it didn't happen and although under tremendous pressure, the NHS coped well.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

It's just a matter of time Don, the way these daft twats are gathering like the clans and holding bloody raves and shite like that I'm surprised they haven't had another spike now. I think the daft buggers need locking up for the protection of the rest of the general public, because they obviously don't give a toss about anybody else.
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

What they are gingerly saying is Covid was not the threat it was made out to be. It is slowly dawning whats been done.
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          What they are gingerly saying is Covid was not the threat it was made out to be. It is slowly dawning whats been done.
          Seems like here, we plebs will never know the truth.

Comment

It’s on Trump Channel though so how can we believe it. This is a man who said it would all be gone by April. 170,000 deaths later..
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
              It’s on Trump Channel though so how can we believe it. This is a man who said it would all be gone by April. 170,000 deaths later..
              Steve... theres no Pandemic here mate. We got 340 000 000 people in this nation Thats a death rate of .048% a tad higher than Regular flu. That's if they are all genuine cases.

Somebody just said their could be as many as 60 to 70% fraudulent cases based on the fact that "Regular Flu and sundry other ailments has all but disappeared" LOL At $13000 a corpse Fed Funds..... I wonder why ?

Theres no mention of Trump on this....Plus Fox News is only reporting what the Democrat (repeat DEMOCRAT)....is moaning about. Foxxers are not making it up. He is the one talking...not them. He is just moaning about a $66 000 000 hospital for 37 cases of Corona Virus. He don't understand it.
              I do.... I know what is going on.
              Last edited by trubrit2411; 18 August 2020, 05:39.
              Me

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                Seems like here, we plebs will never know the truth.
                We are all being played like fiddles mate
                Me

Comment

Fukkin ell Tone! Wankminster iz full o Mantovani n iz fukkin orchestra!

Comment

Re the 'Nightingale' hospitals here costing £M's, I'd rather be looking at them than looking for them in the event of a massive outbreak.

Comment

Steve... theres no Pandemic here mate. We got 340 000 000 people in this nation Thats a death rate of .048% a tad higher than Regular flu. That's if they are all genuine cases.

Somebody just said their could be as many as 60 to 70% fraudulent cases based on the fact that "Regular Flu and sundry other ailments has all but disappeared" LOL At $13000 a corpse Fed Funds..... I wonder why ?

Theres no mention of Trump on this....Plus Fox News is only reporting what the Democrat (repeat DEMOCRAT)....is moaning about. Foxxers are not making it up. He is the one talking...not them. He is just moaning about a $66 000 000 hospital for 37 cases of Corona Virus. He don't understand it.
                      I do.... I know what is going on.
                      still a lot of people could have been saved if he hadn't stuck his head in the sand early on.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

You think...

mask.jpg

Comment

P1100571.jpg"UTRINQUE PARATUS!"

Comment

Wots that ? Diana Dors's drawers....
                            Me

Comment

Well Don...People are starting to twig it here. They are beginning to rebel.
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X