I would but would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would but would you?

HELLO!: Amanda Holden drops jaws in tiny bikini during beach break.

Last edited by Don the Mod; 5 August 2020, 11:09.
    It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Re: I would but would you?

Altho deffo a reight slapper Rab, she cud gi mi a wank wi er growler any day! Wonder if she teks it up the shitter? DEFFO!!

Comment

I would, but would she let me, and how longer would I last two strokes if I'm lucky.
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I wouldn't! She gets right on my tits with her constant posing and jumping on any bandwagon to keep her profile going. I reckon she'd be a right boring bitch to have round the house!

Comment

Nowt a roll o gaffer tape wunt cure Pant. "Now cum ere luv, drop thi keks n bend o,er this kitchen table, al fukkin show thi Britains got fukkin talent!"

Comment

Reminded me of this:

ursula.jpg
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Well blancoed '37 pattern belt there!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                Well blancoed '37 pattern belt there!
                There stand the words of a man who's getting plenty. We mere mortals are thinking 'would love to (be able to) fukk that', and Pat's thinking HM's dress regulations. And for gungy 3 to even mention bulling anything shows how depraved he's become.

Comment

Owd Ursula Undress back in 62, in mi prime o mi wankin days!

Comment

Reminds me of a lad in Germany,Phil Savage,extremely boring bloke,who was shown a pic of a bird sitting naked on the bonnet of a car spreading her flange,and just commented on what a nice Capri it was,with the latest model of alloy wheels. He had one himself in a hideous electric lime green colour,and was the only car owning bloke in the Battalion who would charge for a lift to the bank even though he was going there himself,tight twat!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pat Harley ]Reminds me of a lad in Germany,Phil Savage,extremely boring bloke,who was shown a pic of a bird sitting naked on the bonnet of a car spreading her flange,and just commented on what a nice Capri it was,with the latest model of alloy wheels. He had one himself in a hideous electric lime green colour,and was the only car owning bloke in the Battalion who would charge for a lift to the bank even though he was going there himself,tight twat![/QUOTE

You had Bank Accounts Pat.... How millionairy... ??? Fookin' hell...We never had it long enough to get in a bank. We got it behind the bar of the Roundabout before it got cold :0)
                      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                      Me

Comment

All wages started being paid into your bank account in the 70s if I remember correctly.
                        It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                          Reminds me of a lad in Germany,Phil Savage,extremely boring bloke,who was shown a pic of a bird sitting naked on the bonnet of a car spreading her flange,and just commented on what a nice Capri it was,with the latest model of alloy wheels. He had one himself in a hideous electric lime green colour,and was the only car owning bloke in the Battalion who would charge for a lift to the bank even though he was going there himself,tight twat!
                          Well how's that for a coincidence? Mr Savage joined our ranks yesterday, i didn't know his sponsors and was about to phone and ask you Pat, but Denzil called me about something and confirmed him. You will be able to renew your acquaintance at next Fandance mate.

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                          You had Bank Accounts Pat.... How millionairy... ??? Fookin' hell...We never had it long enough to get in a bank. We got it behind the bar of the Roundabout before it got cold :0)
                          I remember being on leave just after they started banking wages, i had a checkbook and 'millionairy' is exactly how civvies in the pub saw me. In those days it was only businesses or the rich that had them.

Originally posted by RAB View Post
                          All wages started being paid into your bank account in the 70s if I remember correctly.
                          I think it was around 73 Rab.

Comment

I think I've still got 3 Marks in the Stadsparkasse Bank in Osnabruck. It could be worth millions now!

Comment

Kin ell, I don't believe this, two stunning pictures of lovely ladies, and Pat's on about a few marks in a Kraut bank.
                              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                              X