Is this real ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this real ?

Browse a range of property to buy in London with Primelocation. See houses and flats from the top agents in London and get contact details for enquiries
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Is this real ?

Sounds about right Tony, no doubt some Russian or Chinese oligarch will grab it to hide their free QE money. It's not called the London world's laundromat for nothing. There are streets of multi £M houses lying empty and going to rot.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/88240...20in%20Britain.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

How the other half live Tone, you and I can't even contemplate that sort of money. but to some it's peanuts mate. you could buy a terrace house in somewhere like Ramsgate, cost you 70 grand, but it won't be like that !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Fook meeeeeee !!!

It ain't even dollars its Quids. You know what you could buy in Texas for 75 000 000 quid?................... Abilene.
        How the hell can that be ? What ? you have a Dutch Tulip Bulbs scenario over there ?
        Last edited by trubrit2411; 31 July 2020, 15:27.
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          Fook meeeeeee !!!

It ain't even dollars its Quids. You know what you could buy in Texas for 75 000 000 quid?................... Abilene.
          How the hell can that be ? What ? you have a Dutch Tulip Bulbs scenario over there ?

petty cash for world class criminals tone. hope all is well
          shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Cost thi a fukkin million ta live in a fukkin garage in Londonistan Tone!

Comment

In a word YES

Comment

Them houses rotting away.... Criminal. If they dont want them them the could let them be turned into owd folks homes or summat. They could still own them. Or even donate them to the Council, but to let them get in that state is just plain daft.
                Last edited by trubrit2411; 31 July 2020, 23:45.
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                  petty cash for world class criminals tone. hope all is well
                  Finished that big foundation. Its getting framed. Framer sez its the squarest levelest foundation he ever moved onto Bill. 742 lineal feet of stem walls does not fluctuate an eighth of an inch mate. lol. I am knackered at the mo.

Feel like I just had two weeks patrol and ambush up in The Brecons. :0)

Psst its your stag....

Fook off
                  Me

Comment

well done mate sounds like a real job,get the check cashed quick. at the moment having a tea break caulking and filling screw holes not going to paint for a month or two. 100 degree plus temps not good for painting anyway.

Comment

Them houses rotting away.... Criminal. If they dont want them them the could let hem be turned into owd folks homes or summat. They could still own them. Or even donate them to the Council, but to let them get in that state is just plain daft.
                      nothing that could not be fixed tone i would love to get another project like the ranch in montecito california.

Comment

Them houses rotting away.... Criminal. If they dont want them them the could let hem be turned into owd folks homes or summat. They could still own them. Or even donate them to the Council, but to let them get in that state is just plain daft.
                        Not sure about houses costing millions rotting away. The MoD handed forces married quarters over to a civvy contractor to maintain most are in an appalling state now. RAF camps which are no longer operational had hundreds of married quarters some former officers quarters, set in some lovely countryside and could have been sold as estates,, places vandalised to f**k, only fit for being demolished now. Civvy contractor did not put any security on them when they became empty. Several hundred houses could have been give to a council, the sites have shops, gymnasiums, some with swimming pools, loads of car parks. Enough to make you weep. Yet no t**ts head will roll!

Comment

Thats why they need us in charge Wig. I mean that. We could do a better job

Politicians at the vanguard of this shit do not know what they are doing the world over. Every where you look they just lurch from one debacle/fook up to another.
                          Me

Comment

Milk Snatcher created the gaff shortage wi the right ta buy bollox o social ousin, turnin thousands o council houses inta private gaffs. Az the original owners deed off, the gaffs wo snatched up by soo-ap dodger property tycoons fer peanuts, turned 3 bedroom gaffs inta 8 bedroom wi a shack in the back garden ta ouse 12 moor. Soo-ap dodgers rented em out at a grand a room per month especially in Londonistan ta other soo-ap dodgers mekkin a fukkin fortune. Result, mega rich soo-ap dodgers fillin the country wi other soo-ap dodgers resultin in acute shortage o social gaffs fer indigenous population. Many military vererans now livin on the streets n a might bi joinin em soon. Well Done Maggie!!!!!

Comment

In all honesty Dave, i didn't/don't have a problem with right to buy, especially as properties get older. The problem was the Councils were not allowed to use the proceeds to fund new house building. This was deliberate in my view to enable private property developers to cash in. I reckon Councils should be allowed to offload their properties to tenants when they have had their money and a reasonable surplus back, then use that for new builds. This would keep jobs going, but the tories don't like that because it's competition to the private sector.
                              Last edited by Don the Mod; 1 August 2020, 11:14.
                              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Working...
                              X