FLICKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLICKS

Mate sed, "A don,t think al bi guin back ta the flicks once this lockdown bollox az ended.
    Av gorra big fukk off gogglebox, all around sound system n al just stick chewin gum ta the carpet, invite the local chavs so thi can talk all thru the flick n lob fukkin popcorn at mi!"

Re: FLICKS

And thumb away at their phones all through the film,not even looking at the screen. That's what I noticed the last time I went! I thought why the f.ck did you just pay several quid to see a film,then sit looking at yer phone? Twats!

Comment

Same everyweer tha guz Pat, kunts av lost the art o talkin ta each other, az ta be on the fukkin dog n boo-an. Not just the young uns az well, cos a ad a dental appointment befoor all this covid bollox, 8-30 kick off so first geezer on the pitch. Bit o banter wi the young tash receptionist till she musta thought, "Silly owd twat!" n went on er dog n boo-an. Bit later a middle aged tash came in so thought, "Av a bit o banter n laff wi this one", she sits down, straight in andbag fer mobile, ee-ad stuck inta it, oblivious ta any other fukker. Bit later, geezer comes in, clocks on n sits down so thinkin ta mesen eee might be a local footy suppoorter so bit o banter comin up. Kunt duz exactly the same az the tash, dog n boo-an outa sky rocket n oblivious ta every other fukker, Mister fukkin interestin or wot! Fukkin glad I aint got one o the fukkin things! Kunt even av a bit o banter wi the gnasher puller wi thi gob wide open tryin not ta fukkin choke ta dee-ath!

Comment

I've got one Dave,but just one of the old push button type Nokias. It rings about once a week if I'm lucky,and works out cheaper than the landline that BT were ripping me off for. Got a spare,bought off ebay for a fiver for when this scratched old thing gives up the ghost,so I don't have to get one of those 'smart' things they all seem to find so fascinating!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
          I've got one Dave,but just one of the old push button type Nokias. It rings about once a week if I'm lucky,and works out cheaper than the landline that BT were ripping me off for. Got a spare,bought off ebay for a fiver for when this scratched old thing gives up the ghost, so I don't have to get one of those 'smart' things they all seem to find so fascinating!
          Pat if Paddyville is anything like my Manor...Best of luck getting your spare T Rex model Nokia up and running. I did that. Bought a spare. Twats refused to mess with it...."Incompatible" she said.
          Come over here and let me shove this up your arse (well ass). Here we have the latest super duper model... can call The Space Station and Mars phone. It has a calculator. A mine detector. Its Pussy Puller. Tuned into all the dating sites. Its a Mini hurdy gurdi.... Saxon Sword finding, Android Samsung Chi-knees, divers phone that is good to 200 feet on oil rigs. Its veritable mini telly/computer. Only $600. Sign 'ere twat.

They all said the same. Bastards. I had no choice. I was negotiating the sale of one of my Oil Fields in Kuwait at the time so I had to have it. Hard to sign the contract with her knee in the George Floyd mode.

Theres a clue "contract". We have to sign a contract now for a bastard phone. We are slowly getting hemmed in from every direction.
          Last edited by trubrit2411; 1 July 2020, 16:26.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

It's the same model as the one I have now. Just swap the sim cards and Robert's yer father's brother!

Comment

These days a don,t even answer the landline, just let the fukker ring until whoever iz on the other end gets pissed off n angs up. It,s either fer the "Trouble" or the kids wantin some dosh fer summat or some scammin bastard from Bongo Bongo land. Allus say, "If somebody wants mi, thi can knock on mi fukkin door n a might answer if it,s some fukker I wanna see. If not, Fukk off!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                It's the same model as the one I have now. Just swap the sim cards and Robert's yer father's brother!
                Thats what I thought. I explained all that...or thought I did. Her eyes glazed over and all I got was the 1000 yard stare. They wanted that $600. bastsrds.

I am surprised your Nokia even works. Its called planned obsolesence. Legal robbery. Scam.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Working...
                X