daves hurdy gurdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daves hurdy gurdi

i tried three times to reply to daves sword find 403 every time. why do we put up with this???? anyway i just wanted to say dave if yer selling the sword i am buying. let me know thanks
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: daves hurdy gurdi

Will PM you Bill.

Comment

hi dave i replied twice and got 403 each time getting a wee bit peeved with this crapola

Comment

Same ere Bill. Av we upset this 403 twat or summat?

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
          hi dave i replied twice and got 403 each time getting a wee bit peeved with this crapola
          I've noticed it can happen at different times of the day.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Dave, saw a guy on the beach with one this morning, he was also walking into the sea with the hurdy Gurdy. Always thought they weren't compatible with sea water.
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Depends ow deep or shallow eee wanders Bob, av ad some o mi best finds hurdy gurdyin almost dried up river beds, burrif tha wants ta gu in deeper tha can get special underwater machines. Up ere, two geezers got permission ta hurdy gurdy a river under the site of a Roman bridge n the stuff thiv dished out iz unbelievable, loo-ads o coins n artefacts. Also, thiz a geezer who got permission ta hurdy gurdy underneath a bridge that wuz crossed from ancient times by geezers attendin Durham Cathedral n eez also dished some brill finds out. Problem wi that iz that thaz under scrutiny from the powers that be who clock everythin tha pulls up. Fukk that! My philosophy az allus bin, if tha wants ta find out, get thi fukkin ganzi off n do it theesen! Outa sight, Outa mind!

Comment

yes dave do yer own thing. i would love to have a go at with a detector looking around abandoned gold and silver mines and ghost towns here in CA.you can get permission to look around some of the rivers that are known to contain gold.

Comment

One or two geezers prospect fer gold in rivers up in Scotland Bill n one or two decent sized nuggets bin fished out .

Comment

Its up there in the Sierras and up in Canada and Alaska. They dive for it with Vacuum Cleaners in Alaska and suck it right up into a vibrating sluice. You can buy a licence for so a certain size area. I heard it was a tough life though.

Prospecting in Oz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Dv-UM1BkI
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 6 July 2020, 06:11.
                    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                      One or two geezers prospect fer gold in rivers up in Scotland Bill n one or two decent sized nuggets bin fished out .

Mick's place is right in the middle of an area known to hold gold. You should head up there Dave,270 odd acres to survey,with a battlefield from 13/1400's full of cairns to bimble around as a bonus!

Comment

Duz eee av a spare pit ta doss in Pat?

Comment

Tyndrum, pronounced Tindrum.
                          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                            Duz eee av a spare pit ta doss in Pat?
                            Well he always manages to find somewhere for me! He has a great 'spare' house a few hundred yards from the main house,called The Watch. It was a river baillif's house built in Victorian days of wood,with running water from a spring and sump uphill from it,gas lighting,and no leccy.We installed an oil fired Rayburn in the kitchen to replace the old coal fired range that had rotted,and last visit replace most of the windows with bigger double glazed ones. Had many a comfy night's doss in it,waking surrounded by cows or stags,and the battlefield is a 2 minute walk from it. Get yerself up there and dig up Rob Roy's riches,or find some shiny nuggets!

Comment

Fukkin ell Pat! Sounds like Mick iz the Lord o The Manor! Think a might not bi posh enuff ta stop theer.

Comment

Working...
                              X