BLM Pat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLM Pat

Picture from Pat, I can see where the old Lab is coming from !

BLM.JPG
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: BLM Pat

BRILL!

Comment

Thanks Bob,it made oi larf,but Mr 403 wouldn't let me post it!

Comment

Good one Pat... Highlights how ridiculous the whole thing is....
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Effin brilliant or what!.

Comment

Send it to the Daily Mail, they will print it! (:

Comment

Shows thi just ow adsurd this bollox az got, Johnson n Johnson av stopped producin body lotion that contains whitener. Wot the fukk next? Every fukker bimblin around wi fukkin black gnashers!

Comment

Halleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Archbishop of Canterbury says that Jesus was probably black and the church have now produced a painting of the Last Supper in which Jesus is black and here was me thinking he actually came from Frimley, Surrey, England (seen him in films and he speaks perfect English. Something wrong with us whitey's watching the parades and riots, most of the people protesting that 'black lives matter' are white, most of the looters are black robbing white businesses 9and some black. Daft c**nt old whitey!

Comment

That pic o the last supper confirms that owd Jesus wuz knockin the arse off Mary Magdalen n some reckon thi ad a bin lid ta carry on the blood line. Kunt who wrote the New Testament 200 years after Jesus wuz crucified wuz probably a bottle o beer cos eee changed the story ta mek out that Mary wuz a brass nail. Twat probably miffed that Jesus were,nt a shit stabber n wudda luvved to av run iz breadhooks thru iz long blonde barnet. Like I allus say, never believe the history books, best ta do research on the lying bastards who write all the untruths down. Just ad a thought! Wonder if owd Donjello iz a descendant o the Jesus blood line? Well, eez gorra blonde barnet

Comment

Jesus probably looked like a swarthy Italian Greek type of Semite white bloke. You have to remember there was a huge Greek and Macedonian influence in what was the Holy land from the invasion of Alexander the Great. And his main man Ptolemy stayed behind to be the Ruler of Egypt and encouraged Greek and Macedonian immigration in search of land and a place to live. Like immigrants today (only in reverse) His descendant Cleopatra was a Ptolemy and her younger brother Prince Arsehole, the one she had nobbled, was called Ptolemy the 85th or summat. Well Palestine was settled by these people who added to people that came from Southern Europe and the med Islands like Sicily and the like. Ex Romans Army, Greeks, Macedonians and what was to be future Spaniards all formed that Med and Levant population. It was a sparse population as well. Not crowded like today. There were no sub Saharan Blacks like today. They could not get across the Sahara. They were locked down there by climate. Thats why they never got the wheel and was still Stone Age in the interior right up to Rorkes Drift. So Jesus was not Black. No way. Tanned maybe
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 2 July 2020, 04:59.
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                      Halleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Archbishop of Canterbury says that Jesus was probably black and the church have now produced a painting of the Last Supper in which Jesus is black and here was me thinking he actually came from Frimley, Surrey, England (seen him in films and he speaks perfect English. Something wrong with us whitey's watching the parades and riots, most of the people protesting that 'black lives matter' are white, most of the looters are black robbing white businesses 9and some black. Daft c**nt old whitey!
                      I read somewhere that he is in with Blair and Merkel et al... big time into that Coudenove Kalergi Plan.
                      Last edited by trubrit2411; 2 July 2020, 04:59.
                      Me

Comment

I think that Bill Shakespeare may turn out to av bin black from the Shake a Spear family who hailed from the Congo and settled in Wigan mid 1400's. Must drop a note to BLM

Comment

Dont worry Shakespeare's on the list. They will get around to him. They will probably use The Moor in Othello. Then the Jewish lefties will jump in with Shylock in the Merchant of Venice. Nothing is sacred now. Nothing is off limits in this latest assault. The knee on George's neck will ripple a long long way. They will exploit it to the max.....

Here you go. You could not make it up. Stop the world. I want to get off

www.bing.com/search?q=Iwas+Shakespeare+racist&form=WNSGPH&qs=SW &cvid=242e9e27ef7e4bd4ae856dfdbaab5aec&pq=Iwas+Sha kespeare+racist&cc=US&setlang=en-US&nclid=D52A0D5703D304AC21AB4F63E736C5C5&ts=15938 83549830&wsso=Moderate
                          Last edited by trubrit2411; 4 July 2020, 19:30.
                          Me

Comment

Something in the paper today about Amazon being urged to stop selling a T shirt with 'Blue Lives Murder' on. A disgusting offensive slogan apparently,must be upsetting smurfs or something I presume!

Comment

Offensive ta who? Some poor fukker who cops fer a kite full o Impetigo n az ta lather iz boo-at race wi that purple stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X