Knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee

Don, has posted this, say's it all really. Don sorry about the time it's taken mate. Found it in my junk file for some reason !Knee.jpg
    Last edited by Don the Mod; 20 June 2020, 18:07.
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: Knee

Correct position,wrong cap badge!

Comment

True!, but the thought is there

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
        Correct position,wrong cap badge!
        Looks a bit rockape, Pat.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

You won't see that displayed on a banner for Black Lives Matter !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Hit one o the kunts with a 7.62 fired from the gud owd SLR n thill bi plenty o black matter splattered all o,er!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
              Looks a bit rockape, Pat.

Probably Small Arms School Corps,out of one of their pamphlets.

Comment

All these riots in Blighty and the pool of talent that is available ? Blokes who were trained to maximum efficiency on the streets of NI against Paddy's that wrote the pamphlet on rioting. I reckon they could clean up this BLM / Antifa situation..... rather quickly old boy.

Even the owd farts from the 70's It would be great exercise.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Makes you think though doesn't it, their harping on about how black and Asian people are catching Covid 19 more than white people. Yet there they are no social distancing protesting about black lives matter. The mind boggles, crowded together like sardines in a tin, so if even one has it then its transmitted to god knows how many others. It should have been stopped in its tracks before it even started and all those involved fined heavily for contravening the restriction rules. C'mon Britain wake up our bloody lives matter as well !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Asians are kicking off that they die from Covid more than white so it must be racism. Surveyed scores of hospital around the UK and most renal units and Diabetes clinics were over run with Asians (Pakistanis mainly). It is not racism its the shit they eat and their l;festyles, most will do owt to avoid physical work or exercise, that is why Covid kills them, their systems are f**ed up. However old whitey in Westminster will have pangs of guilt for all of us white trash and shovel money in to their communities, to encourage some demented t**t to go out and stab a few white. Simple!

Comment

Pat ,could be right about it being Small Arms School Corps, think their cap badge was crossed Vickers machine guns mate.
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                        Asians are kicking off that they die from Covid more than white so it must be racism. Surveyed scores of hospital around the UK and most renal units and Diabetes clinics were over run with Asians (Pakistanis mainly). It is not racism its the shit they eat and their l;festyles, most will do owt to avoid physical work or exercise, that is why Covid kills them, their systems are f**ed up. However old whitey in Westminster will have pangs of guilt for all of us white trash and shovel money in to their communities, to encourage some demented t**t to go out and stab a few white. Simple!
                        Ron, the stupid twats av lerrall this shite into our country fer votes. Wonder if thid av dun that if they ad ta live among,st the heathen dirty bastards.No fukkin chance!

Comment

An ex RAF pilot talking to an armed response officer. it must be one of the hardest things to attend a RTA fatal. Gil will be able to tell us more.

Comment

Went to an autopsy once with the coroners officer, reference some geezer killed on a motorbike. Funny enough it was interesting , the guy doing the autopsy explained everything he was doing. Mind it stunk a bit when they opened him up. As the coroners officer said, when we walk into the Nick mess room you watch them shift out of your way, because that smell sticks to you like glue. Found the worst part of that kind of job, is having to inform the next of kin !
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                              Went to an autopsy once with the coroners officer, reference some geezer killed on a motorbike. Funny enough it was interesting , the guy doing the autopsy explained everything he was doing. Mind it stunk a bit when they opened him up. As the coroners officer said, when we walk into the Nick mess room you watch them shift out of your way, because that smell sticks to you like glue. Found the worst part of that kind of job, is having to inform the next of kin !
                              Said it before, did not mind (but did not enjoy) undressing people who had died suddenly out doors or in a RTA at the mortuary. Undressing children really cracked me up to a point where I always asked for another officer to come with me if i knew it was a child. The mortuary then was a small brick building in a council vehicle yard, miles from anywhere, sounds daft but I fretted on winter nights about leaving the dead child there 'on their own'. i know, barmy, but it was a way of coping I suppose

Comment

Working...
                              X